🍒《 Part 17 》🍒

🎀 Quality work needs quality readers to appreciate it and thrive. Please don't be a silent reader and VOTE if you liked my work. Your support motivates me to write 🎀

 Your support motivates me to write 🎀

🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨

Edit: I'd like to dedicate this lovely chapter to my kind and active supporters who constantly vote, comment and read this story daily. Thank you my precious bunbuns I love you all ️🐇

🍀SandrellyMendona
🍀Tae_Azzy
🍀Armeria_02
🍀kookieanangel
🍀dristi99
🍀Taejin_13_
🍀EvaSorrento

🍨🍇🍨🍇🍨🍇🍨🍇🍨🍇🍨🍇🍨

" Kookie baby we need to check your pad now

" Kookie baby we need to check your pad now. Come with me to the bathroom." You pulled him off the bed.

Hygiene was important.

Also Baby ? he likes that pet name.

" Bub but. Um I know it's your body but I feel shy showing you it." Jungkook giggled.

" Agh Kookie you're my boyfriend now. You trust me huh bub?" You teased holding his panties. You'll only proceed if he gives the permission. Consent is important.

" oh I trust you with my body and soul bub"

He pulled you closer. Lowering his panties for the Cherry-check.

" You need change bub. Wait I'll be right back."

You came back with new set of pads and stuck the same for him. Disposing the used one.

" Good boy" you praised as you let the elastic of his shorts hit his waist.

" You just wait Bun once I turn back to a man there's no stopping me." He tried to lift you up but failed miserably. Thanks to your flail arms and zero core strength.

" Easy tiger. You are on your period"

" Well about that Kookie I think we should now discuss why this keeps happening to us."

Wow now you got reminded that you ain't a woman anymore?

Earth to YN: Good morning!

" I know we've been ignoring it. But not that fretting over it is gonna help us. I honestly low key love being you" he said as you two settled on his bed with back against the headboard.

" Oh really? What about me? I have to be a superstar. That's too much burden for my nervous wreck soul"

" Oh come on Bun you slayed the interview and singing? You wanna steal my bread! It was so good my baby" he kissed your cheek appreciating you.

" Oh my god don't tell me you saw the live" you hid yourself under the covers.

He dragged you out and placed his head on your buff chest as you now laid on your back.

Snuggle bunnies.

" Of course I did. Thank you. Now there are articles praising my eloquent English speaking skills hehe"

" Yeah."

You pondered over thin air for a second. Then it hit you.

The brainwave.

" Kookie. You realized we only switch at 7: 00 am after every 24 hours?"  you spoke raising your voice in anticipation.

" Mmh I already noticed that. There seems to be some metaphysics behind this. I searched on the web to find any relation but I couldn't find it." he replied.

" It seems like every 24 hours we switch our souls. Like every other day?"  you conjectured holding your chin in question.

" mmh Bun. I feared discussing this with anyone but after we switched back normally I thought it was over. But now I feel it'll prevail so we may need to seek external help" he reasoned calmly.

" Yes. You're right. I've only read about this in fiction. Like twin flames and something like that." you said shifting on your back.

Twin flames?

Twin flames: a person's soul incarnated or split into another physical body.

"Wow you do believe in Twin flames. I too have read about them here and there. But I never went deeper cause am a hopeless romantic anyways" he held you closer nuzzling his head in your neck to inhale your scent.

" No no. I get it could be that. God if only we could consult someone who knows about this stuff. Ughhh it's so frustrating" your eyebrows furrowed as you whined.

"Kookie?"

Snores.

" Here we go. You must be tired my bunbun. Sleep well Kookie" you kissed his forehead.

Your bun was sleeping peacefully cradling in your arms. The ghost of the night shied away too, from interrupting the snuggle buns.

Your head was hurting from brain storming. You'll figure this shit tomorrow.

And if the universe would be any kinder,

In your own body perhaps.

💌🎀💌🎀💌🎀💌🎀💌🎀💌🎀💌🎀💌🎀

Bunny Question: 🐇

🍀Why do you think they switch?

🍀What's your favourite food? Can be of your own culture too, I'd love hearing about my bunbuns's country's famous dish. 😉

🍀 I am thinking of revamping this book's cover. Shall I do it or it's already fine ? I am in doubt please help 🙃

🫶

© starsinsky1999 ( Please do not copy, translate or reproduce)

Thank you for reading my bubs 😉. Enjoy. We are getting closer to the reveal. 🤭

And always remember- I love you!