🍒《 Part 5 》🍒

🎀 Quality work needs quality readers to appreciate it and thrive. Please don't be a silent reader and VOTE if you liked my work. Your support motivates me to write 🎀

 Your support motivates me to write 🎀

🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨

"Whatttttt

"Whatttttt. You mean the PARK JIMIN?"

" Yes kookah Jiminah. You're acting very weird today. I will ask Seokjin to knock some sense in you. He sure can spare minutes for you. Kids these days change mood like weather."

You stepped out of the car in all black and Prada stompers just as JK had instructed. Any change of fashion will draw suspicion. And you knew his fashion very well so it was easy peasy. But what'll do now? You don't know the way to the practice room.

Should you call someone?

Glad you got JK's phone with you now. It'd be so problematic if you didn't. He insisted you may need his phone for the schedule. Well, after his long coaching and the messages he sent you. You've quite quickly adapted to how he works.

Wasting no time you decided to call Park Jimin.

Life's crazy. Like crazy. One day you're cheering for 7 Adonis of men on your TV screen while you stuff marshmallows in your mouth sprawled on the sofa.

And the next day which happens to be today. You have 6 pack abs and you're about to call the 3 coloured feline- Park Jimin. Now this was Serendipity. Perfect.

So you tapped his contact number. Your plan was to relay the message and ask him to come downstairs. And when he came downstairs you'd talk him to lead you to the dance practice room to shoot a challenge with him.

" Ne nae saekki ! ( yes my baby) what's up? You rarely call hyung what's the special occasion Jungkook ssi?"

Okay first of, his voice sounded like honey through phone. Also JK will call you often Jimin ssi from now on, you smirked.

" Jimin ssi. Manager nim needs you and I have a favour to ask from you could you come downstairs at the reception?"

" Have a favour? JK bub are you alright? Why you talking so formal with me? Gimme a sec. Am in the lift."

Formal? How much informal was JK with Jimin? You thought. Dudes and their bro code. You shook your head.

" agh there you are. Why you're just standing here Kookie? Usually you hit the gym before anything else in the company. My muscle pig" he massaged your shoulders out of nowhere.

Oh gym- about that. We're sure skipping today. These 6 packs will not go if you cheat one day right? Sorry Kookie.

" Agh oppa- I mean hyung let's go to practice room. I have to shoot 7 challenge with you. I'll post it on my new TikTok account" you tried to emulate the maknae bunny face he usually pulls to get a way with his hyungs. Along with those characteristic bubbly giggles. Gosh you love yourself right now. Or him?

"Pleaseeeee hyungieeee" you massaged Jimin's shoulders trying to successfully act like JK no matter how much electrifying touching Jimin felt to you.

'Control yourself YN. You are still JK don't be so touchy. He'll find it suspicious.' You told yourself.

"AWW am the first member you asked? Saranghae nae saekki. Gaja ( I love you my baby boy let's go)" he said interlocking hands with you after lovingly ruffling your hair.

Whew. You're safe. Years of watching their content was now paying back double to you.

Safe but till when?

🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰

© starsinsky1999 ( Please do not copy, translate or reproduce)

Thank you so much my lovely readers for 100 reads 🩷☺️🫂.
Always remember- I love you! ☺️