🍒《 Part 12 》🍒

🎀 Quality work needs quality readers to appreciate it and thrivePlease don't be a silent reader and VOTE if you liked my work. Your support motivates me to write 🎀

 Your support motivates me to write 🎀

🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung can I ask you something?" I whispered.

"Go ahead my son" Taehyung hyung replied nonchalantly.

" Um Hyung. How do you know you're in love?"

Wow Jungkook you said you weren't drunk? Then who is this. Oh yeah I grew chirpy and garrulous when I drink. I am never drunk.

Tae hyung contemplated for a moment. Alcohol making his reflexes slow.

He wasn't surprised at my question though. And that was more surprising.

" Kookie. When it happens you just know. You know." He hiccuped. Smiling like a lunatic in love. Drunk on love.

" You feel these sparks. These flutters in your chest. You become nervous around them. Your mind feels content. A warm feeling engulfs you" he enacted as he rubbed his arms as if he was blanketed by love himself right now.

I did feel nervous around YN. I tried to hide it with my flirty charms so she'd not suspect anything. I love seeing her flustered. Well I was flustered too.

I did not interrupt him. I wanna hear more. Know more.

"You feel magnetically drawn towards them. You feel every moment spent without them is being wasted. You crave them."

"You want to protect them. Cherish them. See them smile. Make them smile, while your soul smiles just beholding theirs"

So it was not just infatuation. Dayum JK you're whipped for YN.

Step 2: Realization

Tae hyung had his fair set of experience in love. So he knew what he was talking about irrespective of his inebriated self. Moreover he'd never lie to his beloved maknae.

" Hyung you know I said I met someone earlier? Well" I coyly beat around the bush.

Gosh why I was feeling these butterflies just thinking about her.

" Well I have this beautiful girl who I like and absolutely adore. She's just so perfect in her own way. When she smiles it's like my heart smiles. I know am being dramatic. But I want to share my feelings to her. She always downplays herself. I want to tell her how beautiful she is and how grateful I'd feel to make her feel wanted, protected, appreciated and loved"

I said it. I threw the cushions infront of me. Thrashing my legs like a teenage girl who had just confessed to her crush.

" Hyung how shall I confess to her? I don't want to scare her away" I hid my face with my hands.

Her.

I saw her when I closed my eyes.

Is this real?

" um Hyung?" I shook him a bit.

Silence.

With exception of Tae's soft snores.

Cute.

Wow. Excellent. He's now dozing off with drool on my expensive cushions.

Did he even listen to what I said? This is so embarrassing.

" Glad you didn't hear anything. Thank you hyung" I got up to fetch up a blanket for my hyung.

I will let him rest before I drop hyung to his place tomorrow and have a peaceful sleep.

Alone with my thoughts of YN tonight.

🍷🍓🍷🍓🍷🍓🍷🍓🍷🍓🍷🍓🍷🍓🍷🍓

Thank you my bunnies for almost 600 reads. I am highly grateful! 🐇💕

© starsinsky1999 ( Please do not copy, translate or reproduce)

Thank you for reading my bubs 😉. Enjoy.

And always remember- I love you!