🍒《 Part 9 》🍒

🎀 Quality work needs quality readers to appreciate it and thrive. Please don't be a silent reader and VOTE if you liked my work. Your support motivates me to write. 🎀

🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨

🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨

And one person was specially pumped

"She seems so happy. So cute. Oh she sings pretty well"  Jungkook swayed his head along to your singing as he watched your live. Your voice well, his voice blasting off from his phone.

He was dressed in his personal favourite- pink silk pyjama shorts and cami top. He had the cooky headband in place as he applied your most expensive face mask to rehydrate his skin.

It was his skin care routine. A habit he cannot give up even after knowing your financial circumstances didn't match with his.

He had already planned to gift you the best skincare products which you'd love by using his black card. When he'll gain access to the same.

He had noticed you had a pretty humble apartment. Everything being in shades of pink and white. Your room was blanketed with his face and Cooky plushies.

You were adoringly lovely. He couldn't pin point this feeling but it resonated the same warmth he felt when he first met you. That warm blanket which you want to nuzzle your head in.

To say he was slowly falling for your soul would not be a lie.

🥤🍓🥤🍓🥤🍓🥤🍓🥤🍓🥤🍓🥤🍓🥤🍓

7:00 am

You make me Begin~~~~~

Your familiar alarm tone woke you from your slumber. You slammed your hand to silence your angel's voice as you grabbed your phone to snooze. Your face being greeted by Jungkook as your lock screen.

You went back to sleep.

Wait. Jungkook lockscreen?

You instantly sprang up like a mummy resurrected from dead.

Jungkook's posters? Cooky plushies. Pink fuzzy blanket? You were at your house. You straight away rushed to the mirror.

It was you- YN.

No longer Jeon Jungkook

"Wait don't tell me it was all a dream. Agh it was such a good dream. Kookie I met you finally and then it turns out it was a dream? I am pissed" you complained to your JK poster as if he could commiserate you. But alas.

" It was too good to be true. Me switching souls with Kookie? Unbelievable. " you scoffed.

"Man's an angel. Why he'd even make me his best friend? Me a nobody?" You proceeded to call it a lovely dream and began brushing your teeth.

Waiting for you Anpanman~~~~

Your phone rang and you went for it. Already feeling deja vu.

Now what? JK will face time you and say "Hey YN we turned back!"

And then this story will end?

You tapped accept to a contact that indeed read ' Kookie 💜'

"Hello. Kookie don't tell me it wasn't a dream and we've switched back and you're indeed my best friend" you rambled.

"Whoa whoa calm down hot pink shorts. And yes it wasn't a dream, Bun. You think I'll forget about you that easily. I intend to stick to you like a glue from now on. If not spiritually, at least emotionally and physically" he teased from the other side.

You blushed when you heard him say that. Maybe he does feel the same? Even if he doesn't, you don't want more. You're satisfied with what you have with him

"Well good for us. You have dance practice with Jimin today. You better get going. " you replied.

"Oh no don't talk about it. I had started to enjoy being you. I respect you. You know. After this switch I think you should know that."

"Like wise Kookie"

"I gotta go. See you soon bun. Have a lovely day. Keep extra pads. Just in case. I wasn't feeling well yesterday"

"Aww thank you Kookie. Have a beautiful day. You work hard. Bye bye"

"Ditto. Bye bun"

"I'll miss being you Kookie" you said to yourself after he had hung up.

Universe was all ears and it seemed to have listened to that too. So...

🍇🥤🍇🥤🍇🥤🍇🥤🍇🥤🍇🥤🍇🥤🍇🥤

© starsinsky1999 ( Please do not copy, translate or reproduce)

Thank you for reading! Please, please lemme know what you think about this story. I love hearing your thoughts. Any feedback, ideas, asks are always welcome! 😉💜.

And always remember- I love you! ☺️💕🫶