Mighty Pups Stop the Mighty Queen of the Road

Magsimula sa umpisa

Gasket: (shrugs) I've got my reasons, but please don't go telling Hubcap and Dwayne I did that! (gets on her motorcycle and the crown changes into a crown/helmet to Gasket's liking) Hm? Not bad style!

Sweetie: That's mine!

Princess of Barkingburg: I feel like we've met before!

Gasket: We've met! I'm Gasket of the Ruff-Ruff Pack! (glares at Mayor Goodway)

Mayor Goodway: You still upset about the whole biker thing?

Gasket: That's one way of saying it!

Princess of Barkingburg: Biker thing?

Gasket: Hold on! (to crown) I request a scrapbook of images from the whole Mayor Badway thing in front of the princess!

(book is summoned in front of the princess)

Gasket: Now to get a head start! (rides off) Yeah!

Princess of Barkingburg: (opens book finding Mayor Goodway dressed as a biker) Ooh!

Sweetie: Can I see, princess?

Princess of Barkingburg: I guess there's no harm in doing that! (shows Sweetie the photo)

Sweetie: (snickers) Okay, that's kinda humorous!

Ryder: Okay everyone, we gotta find that invisible key everyone!

(everyone excluding Rocky feels around for the key as the scene changes to Gasket arriving at a Magic Paw Inn/Arena currently between Foggy Bottom and Adventure Bay)

Gasket: I wonder who's here this time? (drives into the garage then enters to find the ifrit pups Lightning, Thorn, Inferno, and Avalanche) (surprised) Ifrit pups?

Lightning: (giggles) All magic pups share ownership of these inns/arenas!

Avalanche: Plus two more you personally know are here too!

Fungus and Nightfall: (exit the kitchen) (notices Gasket) Mom!

Gasket: (tearfully) Fungus, Nightfall!

(Fungus and Nightfall affectionately hug Gasket)

Gasket: (nuzzles both) Aww, I missed you both too!

Fungus: You too!

Nightfall: Yeah!

Fungus: (notices the crown) Mom, did you take that?

Gasket: Oh! (unsure) Um?

Lightning: (chuckles) Easy Gasket, we enjoy our share of mischief! We won't squeal on you!

Nightfall: (shyly) Just don't tell papa!

Gasket: (kisses Nightfall's head) Sweetie, I won't tell him a word that you're here! I promise!

Fungus: (whimpers)

Gasket: (playfully eye rolls) (giggles) Okay son, come to mommy! (kisses Fungus' head)

Fungus: (nuzzles Gasket) We also observed how Sweetie worked that crown!

Gasket: How?

Fungus: Elemental brawler benefits!

Gasket: Oh! (shyly) Um?

Fungus: (whispers an idea to Gasket)

Gasket: (eyes widen) (surprised) Combining a super electric and solar powered motorcycle with a wearable robotic exosuit designed for a pup with wheels for feet when wearing it! (chuckles) Son, that's both creative and impressive!

Fungus: (nods)

Gasket: (to crown) Crown please make something just like that's yellow with purple highlights plus an autopilot!