Dil Kya Kare

It had been two months since Meerab Murtasim Khan had been living with the man she considered to be her enemy since the moment he made the decision of marrying her. 

With that, Murtasim Shahnawaz Khan had sealed her fate and resigned her to a life devoid of love or so she thought. He had lost his heart to her and no one could change that. If only, she would get off her high horse and accept him.

Today was the first time the couple had the entire house to themselves. Meerab had made the mistake of wandering towards the poolside area looking for her husband. A direct view of the gym was visible from that area and he had been working out. 

Doing reps on the ab crunch machine, she noticed with an increased interest that he had ditched his gym t - shirt and there was a tasteful display of his abs. She was tempted to stare to her heart's content and sighed, mentally capturing an image. He had sculpted his body to perfection, the veins on his arms and the flexing of his muscles was proof of that. How much did he even bench press? He would be easily able to lift her up and... oh god! She willed herself to move from there before she would do something she knew she would definitely regret. 

She forced herself to think of things that would distract her from the image of her delicious husband working out.

Maa Begum! What would her disciplinarian mother - in - law think if she knew she was having such thoughts about her son? Well, she would only be happy with the knowledge that the kids were trying to give her a waris.

The process of making a waris would be...

Stop it Meerab!

Unable to put these thoughts away, she decided that she was going to take care of herself. She would just close the door and well, get her release. She went to her wardrobe, searching in the back for an article of clothing she had vowed that her husband would never see her on the day she made the godforsaken contract. She lit a candle - an intense woodsy mahogany teakwood scent filling the room and setting the mood. She held the sheer beet red chemise in her hand, her husband loved seeing her in this color. She colored crimson, brighter than the chemise in her hand at the thought of him seeing her in this. 

She quickly changed into it. It did a bad job of covering up her ample breasts, which were spilling out in all their stunning abundance. It felt like a second skin on her body and barely managed to cover her derriere. A lacy red thong completed the set. 

She dimmed the lights and lit a few more candles, the ambiance perfect for her to pleasure herself. 

She went to the bed, sitting it facing the dresser and started by sensuously touching her collarbones while her other hand teased her clit over the flimsy fabric of the thong. Her breath had started to deepen and without even trying, thoughts of her husband came to her mind. The images of him working out started playing through her mind on a dirty loop and she found herself growing wetter. Her hands moved to the gorge of her cleavage, tempting her sensitive buds to stand erect at the attention. She imagined Murtasim's hands in place of hers and a moan escaped her treacherous lips. 

Murtasim had taken a shower in the downstairs bathroom itself and made his way to the room he shared with his wife. 

Hearing soft moans coming out of the room, he paused at the door and smiled wickedly.  

So all this while that I have been in a tempestuous hell of desire, Meerab Khan has been pleasuring herself? Well, it would be unfair of her to deny me some of this fun, wouldn't it?

He lost all control when he saw his wife. She was looking all the more tempting in a red lacy chemise that barely did anything to cover her juicy bits. His mouth dried and as difficult as it was for him to restrict himself, he leaned on the doorframe, enjoying the show. 

He wanted to be careful not to spook his siren. Goddamn, he would keep her locked in the room, looking like this, his to touch, his to pleasure. The things he would do to her. He imagined those luscious lips of hers wrapped around his cock, heaven. He imagined going down on her, tasting her and drinking her dry as she moaned out his name. 

As if God was being extra kind to him, she  moaned out in that moment "Murtasim!"

Well, fuck it!

It slipped out before he even had time to process it.

"Mai kuch madad karun?"

Meerab opened her eyes, her lips forming an O as she noticed the precarious position she was in. Abandoning all caution and wasting no time, he went to the bed and picked her up. He dropped her on the dresser and kneeled down. 

Meerab wanted it, she knew it and he knew it as well. She would deal with the consequences later. Right now, only he could quench her. 

Deciding to tease her and give her a taste of what she had put him through in the past two months, he decided to not give in to her immediately. Instead, using his knuckles, he made languorous moments on her creamy legs, grazing them at his own sweet pace, taking delight as she curled her toes. 

"Murtasim, please!"

She was begging, even though he was the one on his knees, in this moment, he had all the power. He forced her legs apart and placed a kiss on her inner thigh which made her suck in a breath. He could smell her arousal and it drove him mad. Finally, a taste of the divinity that was Meerab Murtasim Khan!

Taking his sweet time and making his way up and down with his lips, tasting her tempting skin that had haunted his darkest desires, he put his thumb on her clit through her soaking wet thong. He started rubbing in delightfully slow circles that made Meerab grab her husband's hair and made her whimper with newfound pining. 

She had arched her back, her body feeling freely out of control, only at Murtasim's mercy. 

He teased her some more, before he ripped apart the thong and without any warning, placed his mouth on her pussy which was pulsating with desire. She let out a whimper as he lapped her up, doing sinful things to her. Now that he had a taste, he never wanted to stop. He would worship her and ruin her in the same breath until the only thought she had left was him. 

Meerab never wanted to let go of this feeling. She had surrendered herself to her husband and he was taking her places she didn't want to come back from. He continued to drink her in as her orgasm built, feeling perilously close to release. 

Murtasim stopped just in time and Meerab groaned, feeling like she had been denied heaven. 

"Say that you are mine, Meerab!"

Her mouth obeyed without a thought as her body only begged to be free of this delectable torture.

"I am yours, Murtasim!"

He wasted no time in putting his mouth back on her deliciously wet pussy and she came. He licked her clean and got up to get a view of her, undone, so beautifully undone, all by him. 

She was a temptress, a vision, a goddess and he had been lucky enough to get this taste. 

She was looking all coy and tried to avert her eyes from his piercing gaze. 

He held her chin and turned her face towards him, "Don't! Nazrein mat chupao mujhse, kabhi nahi! You are beautiful Meerab." He proceeded to kiss her on the lips, a deep kiss which made her sigh with contentment. 

"Next time maybe you could return the favour" and smirking at the redder than her chemise cheeks, he went to the washroom to get a release himself. 

Ahhhhhh! I had to write this! Please leave your comments, would love to hear from you guys.