Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein

Haya was being extra behaya in trying to ruin Meerab and Murtasim's bond. Ever since Murtasim had rescued Meerab while she had been kidnapped by Malik Zubair's men, their equation had changed. Meerab no longer brushed off her husband's attempts of showing affection and they were growing closer. 

Haya was seething with jealousy - she saw Meerab sharing a close relationship with the rest of the family as well. Maa Begum had grown proud of the woman her daughter - in - law was becoming, the grace with which she handled everything was admirable. She had also formed a close friendship with Maryam and they soon became each other's confidants, indulging in shopping together. 

Feeling all alone and having no one in her corner, Haya resorted to extreme means. She saw an opportunity when a young new maid, Ayesha was brought it. Meerab and Maa Begum had still not met her to entrust her with duties and Haya took advantage of the fact. 

"Suno, jab Murtasim aayein, unhe storeroom mein bhej dena, kuch kaam hai."

"Ji bibi."

"Unhe kuch aur mat kehna."

She was plotting to trap Murtasim in the storeroom with her and hoping to create more misunderstandings with Meerab. If it all went according to plan, Meerab would find them in a compromising position in the storeroom. 

What Haya was unaware about was that Meerab had heard the entire exchange. Grabbing hold of Ayesha, she instructed her to close the storeroom door with just Haya inside. The storeroom could only be opened from outside and thus she could be in complete control of the situation. While she felt guilty about it , a small part of her felt like Haya deserved it. 10 minutes of keeping her locked in the store room was nothing compared to the suffocation Haya had managed to infuse during her stay initially, poisoning everyone's minds against her. 

Haya went to the storeroom, taking her place in a corner so that she wouldn't be noticed by anyone immediately entering the storeroom. She heard a click and exclaimed, "Murtasim, tum aagaye."

She turned around to see a vacant space, "Ayesha, Ayesha, darwaza kholo."

The woman outside the door heard the pounding , let it die down to a subsided thud, before it went completely silent. 

It resumed again after a minute. 

"Koi hai, darwaza kholo."

Not being able to stand it anymore, Meerab opened the lock herself, coming face to face with a very angry Haya. her anger gave way to shock at the realization that she had been caught. 

"Ainda aisi harkat karne ke koshish kari toh seedha Maa Begum tak baat pahuchegi. Phir store room mein toh kya, gaon mein kaid kardi jaogi."

Saying so, she walked away, showing Haya who's the real owner of the house and Murtasim Khan's heart.