Chapter 57-58

Chapter 57
  The person monitoring Kinders just walked out of the station. Xiong Dali asked Xiong Zhi loudly: "I really misjudged you! How can you have the nerve to push an innocent orc out to take the blame for the black shadow hero?!" You want to take the blame! It’s him, Xiong Dali!
  Seeing his stupid look, Xiong Zhi sighed and turned around to leave without wanting to say anything more to him.

  I really don’t want to stay with these brainless people.

  Behind him, Xiong Dali was still criticizing his behavior just now. Xiong Zhi suddenly wanted to laugh. Does he know who Kitsune is? To blame him for an irrelevant person...

  Have you ever received any reward for doing so much for the team?

  ...

  Su Jiu received the news when Jindes' people went to find the Justice League. As for the person who sent the message, he is of course an "enthusiastic" fan of Kinders.

  These idiot fans are distributed on various planets. They are huge in number and have a strong sense of sharing. Samurai Xiu became one of them not long ago. As for whether he is as crazy about the major general as these orcs, I am afraid only he knows.

  "Very good."

  After finding the adjutant's current location, Su Jiu patted Samelan Xiu's head as a reward.

  Bai Po curled his lips aside, it was also very useful, why didn't Xiaojiu praise it?
  But why check this? Are they related to Xiaojiu's injury? !

  Bai Po has always been worried about Su Jiu's injury. It cannot tolerate an orc hurting its Xiao Jiu.

  "Xiao Jiu, were those people hurt you?"

  Su Jiu glanced at it and asked lazily: "Am I that weak?"

  Bai Po analyzed while licking his paws. If these people were not Xiao Jiu's opponents, , then there is only...

  Kinders!
  Compared with the two people in front of him who knew nothing, Bai Po still knew some "common sense". For example, he knew the orc Jinders.

  It knew how powerful the federation's youngest major general was, so it wasn't sure whether he had hurt Xiao Jiu.

  "Is it...Jinders?" Bai Po asked.

  Su Jiu snorted as an answer.

  This time, Bai Po stopped talking. It has a new understanding of its own uselessness.

  His female was injured by other orcs, but he didn't even have the ability to take revenge, and even wanted his female to protect him.

  I really want to become stronger, I really want to protect Xiao Jiu...

  The two people in front of them don't care what a little beast is thinking.

  【What do you want to do? 】

  Although he can't speak, Qian Lanxiu can still send messages to Su Jiu.

  "Of course I will go back to the League of Justice, meet those federal soldiers, and give their major general some little surprises."

  Su Jiu pointed at the corner of his mouth with a smile, but the ink in his eyes was not stained with a smile. .

  This time, Bai Po couldn't care less about being depressed.

  "What? You want to leave again? But you were injured just now..."

  Su Jiu said nonchalantly: "It's just a small injury, it doesn't hinder it."