Chapter 9

Chapter 9 :Misunderstanding

  Hearing the sound, the people around couldn't help but shift their eyes to the two hovering vehicles.

  Sensing the gazes of her surroundings, Su Jiu weakly rested her right hand on her eyes. How had she forgotten that the little thing was a fool! To actually let the stupid cub drive the car, I am afraid that my brain is also broken.

  In the wild, it is very difficult to survive, so even the cubs must have certain skills if they want to survive. And this interstellar... Su Jiu looked at Bai Po and sighed.

  Bai Po didn't know that he was rejected at all, and now he was regretting the mistakes he made. But before it finished annoyed, the people in the car in front had already come looking for them.

  "The people above come down quickly!"

  Su Jiu patted the dust that didn't exist on her body, picked up Bai Po with her left hand, and jumped off the car. As soon as she stood firm, a hand stretched out, trying to grab her clothes. Su Jiu moved slightly to the side, avoiding the big hand.

  "Who did I think it was? It turned out to be from the 'Mad Dogs' group. No wonder you're so stupid!" Seeing that he had missed, the man turned on the mocking mode.

  Su Jiu, who was scolded for no reason, squinted her eyes, looked down at the huge regiment emblem on her clothes, and looked up at the speaker.

  The man wanted to speak again, but got stuck after seeing Su Jiu's face clearly, and then glanced at the protective suit that belonged to Sirius on her.

  The brawny man tried his best to reverse his facial expression, softened his voice, and said, "If you have any difficulties, just tell us, and we will help you." He said, hammering his chest. The brothers who came down with him also had expressions of "you don't need to be afraid if they are here", but there was some pity and sympathy in their eyes.

  In their eyes, Su Jiu hit their car because she wanted to ask for help. After all, who would want to have a car accident when nothing happened?

  Seeing the expressions of the strong men, Su Jiu became more and more curious.

  mercy? pity?
  What did the Sirius Mercenary Group do this day?

  Su Jiu pinched Bai Po's ear with his left hand.

  Free labor is not in vain. This would not be such a good thing in the wilderness.

  Although she was concerned in her heart, she still didn't show it on her face. I saw Su Jiu stepped forward with a face of embarrassment, and said, "Thank you, brother, it's just..." Su Jiu looked hesitant, as if she didn't dare to say more.

  After struggling for a while, he said, "...I'll pay for the damage of this car." It was obviously a change of subject.

  Bai Po, who was hugged in his arms, looked at Su Jiu who was performing impromptu with surprise in his eyes. It never knew that Xiao Jiu's acting skills were so good. Even though he didn't know anything, he acted as if something had happened to her.

  Su Jiu looked like she didn't want to say any more, while her left hand quietly covered Bai Po's eyes. It's better for the cub to know less about deceiving people. She didn't want Xiaobai to grow up to be a little cunning.

  Seeing Su Jiu's expression aroused the group's sense of justice even more. They were originally members of the Justice League (a third-rate mercenary group), punishing evil and promoting good is their bounden duty, and Sirius is their number one enemy. Now seeing a (not) good-looking young man being bullied by Sirius, they naturally couldn't stand by and watch.

  Facing these strong men whose blood was aroused by just one expression of hers, Su Jiu couldn't adapt to it.

  It seems that she was wrong about Xiaobai before. Stupidity is a common problem in this world.

  "What's a broken car! You..." The strong man wanted to say something, but his companion stopped him with his hands, and the orc signaled him to look around with his eyes. The strong man froze for a moment, then understood what his companion meant.

  There must be Sirius' eyeliner nearby, otherwise the young man in front of him would not have crashed his car and asked them for help, and he dared not speak out!

  The orcs in the Justice League thought they understood Su Jiu's difficulties.

  (end of this chapter)