Chapter 41-45

Chapter 41: Seeing Through
  When the team of the League of Justice went out to do a mission, they had a conflict with another team, and that team had better weapons than them, so that some of them were injured.

  Because the mission could not be delayed, Xiong Zhi sent the injured orc back first, while the others continued to carry out the mission.

  Bai Po licked his paws, jumped next to Su Jiu, and asked, "Should we go and have a look?"

  "Of course." Su Jiu replied with a smile.

  She stood up, straightened her wrinkled clothes, and went out with Bai Po in her arms.

  Her "benefactors" were injured, so of course she wanted to go out and take a look.

  The orcs were very busy at this time. There were already a lot of wounded in the station, but now there are a few more, which can be said to be very pessimistic.

  The hospitals on this planet are too expensive, and their team's financial situation cannot afford the medical expenses of all the orcs. The best way is to recuperate on site. Although it is slower, it saves money.

  Seeing his brother leaning against the wall and shivering in pain but having to deal with the wound himself, Xiong Zhi's face became extremely gloomy.

  If that group of people hadn't relied on their weapons, how could they have the confidence to snatch their mission items?

  The orcs who clashed with them were just a group of unranked stragglers, far inferior to them in terms of personal strength and teamwork. But I don't know where a windfall came from, and everyone carries a laser gun. This caused the brothers to get hurt.

  "How abominable!"

  Xiong Zhi was very unwilling. The strength of their team is very good, but they have gotten to where they are today because of too many incompetent brains in the team.

  If they can't find any more mission items today, their team may be disbanded. Because they have not accumulated enough missions, they are not suitable to be mercenaries.

  At this time, he saw Su Jiu coming out with Bai Po in his arms. The orc stood there for an unknown amount of time, looking at him with a smile, but he didn't notice at all.

  Thinking of what Xiong Dali said this morning, Xiong Zhi's eyes darkened.

  This fox orc...

  He put down the bandage in his hand and walked towards Su Jiu.

  "Is something wrong?" Xiong Zhi asked.

  "I'm here to check on everyone's situation. After all, I was saved by you, so I can't turn a blind eye." Although he

  said this, there was not much sincerity in Su Jiu's expression. Instead, it looked like casual gossip.

  "Who are you?" Xiong Zhi asked him with narrowed eyes.

  Su Jiu lowered his head to brush Bai Po's hair. Hearing this, he looked up at him and said, "Don't you already have a guess?"

  It was indeed him!

  Although there was speculation, Su Jiu's personal admission still shocked him.

  In the morning, the second brother said that the fox beast came back last night, and Sirius happened to be attacked last night. How could an orc who could come back without them even noticing be weak and ordinary? In addition, he also saw the video at noon. Although it was blurry, he still recognized it as Su Jiu.