Chapter 27-28

Chapter 27 Underground Treasure

  Su Jiu took out the cloak from the Demon Mansion and put it on, covering her head together, covering most of her face. Then he knelt down on one knee, clasped the boy's waist with one hand, and passed the other hand through his fish body, got up and hugged him up.

  The boy was startled by her sudden behavior, and stretched out his hand to push back.

  "Why, you can walk by yourself?"

  Su Jiu raised her eyebrows, making a gesture to put him down.

  The boy paused, blinked, and shook his head.

  Mermaids have human bodies and fish tails, and their tails cannot transform into human forms until they reach adulthood. Su Jiu thought that the law of growth would be different in another world, but she was so happy that she still needed to hug this little mermaid.

  This is really troublesome, and both of her hands are occupied. The little mermaid's body shape is too inconvenient, it's too long to carry, too big to carry, and because the fish tail can't carry it on her back, she can only hug her. If it wasn't for Yusha, Su Jiu would have left him alone.

  Before she left, she suddenly remembered that the fox begged her to save a boy. Su Jiu looked at the little mermaid in his arms, isn't this just a young man, could it be that the fox was talking about him?

  "Do you know a fox?" Su Jiu lowered her head and asked him.

  The young man looked up at him, and was about to shake his head when he thought of something, then nodded slowly.

  That's him.

  After getting the answer, Su Jiu immediately judged that the little shark was the boy the fox beast mentioned.

  Although this is really sloppy, the result is indeed correct, it should be regarded as a blind cat meeting a dead mouse.

  Su Jiu became more and more satisfied with this little mermaid. It won't cause trouble for itself, and it's very useful. It's really a good fish.

  After wrapping the boy together in the cloak, the two walked out of the room and went straight to the underground warehouse. As soon as they left, the enchantment of the whole house disappeared, revealing the dilapidated walls, doors and windows, and the corpses of three orcs also appeared in front of the door.

  Not long after, some orcs discovered the abnormality here, and then a large group of people rushed here.

  Taking advantage of the rush of the crowd, Su Jiu rushed to the residence of Captain Sirius, and easily walked to the entrance leading to the underground warehouse with the boy in his arms.

  The boy's eyes were blocked by the cloak, and he could only see the collarbone exposed from the slightly opened collar of the man in front of him.

  Although they are both male, it is not good to always stare at the collarbone of others, so the boy can only close his eyes.

  Suddenly, he heard the voices of other orcs.

  "Who?!" The two orcs guarding the passage shouted angrily when they saw a black figure.

  His body froze, and before he could react, he heard two falls to the ground.

  The orcs who had been standing with their guns now had their heads blown out, lying on the ground like mud, and the passage door with a faint light was exposed from behind them.