chapter 153 end of the trial arc

Start from the beginning

Momo: I'll give you anything! Money, fame, riches,Infinite Power! Your own galaxy!! Please!!

*Momo said desperation clearly in her voice*

Kyoka:a date. I want a public date with you no more of this hiding or me being your booty call

*Kyoka said with a blush but her face was deadly serious, momo froze for a moment fear flashing behind her eyes*

Momo;b...but what about denki?

Kyoka:we broke up again. But this time it's gonna be different since you my dear dear prisoner are gonna treat me like an actual romantic partner so yes or no? Freedom for a real ass date where you treat me more then a stress toy

*Kyoka walked to the door and pushed a shelve against the door. The sound of the door trying to be opened could be heard*

Setsuna:what the? Momo what's the meaning of this?!

*Momo gave a small scream and looked at kyoka who was a cook as a cucumber. Momo gulped and opened her mouth her voice trembling a little*

Momo:f..fine! Just hurry up!!

*The sound of an axe hitting the wooden door could be heard as Kyoka ran to momo and took a bobby pin from her hair, she quickly picked the lock releasing momo from her chains. Momo's fight or flight instincts kicked in when she sharp end of the axe could be seen coming out of the backside of the shelves. She chose flight and ran like her life depended on it because it did. Kyoka followed her and closed the secret door just as Setsuna slashed opened the door*

Setsuna:ok what's going on here?!

*Setsuna screamed furious, she looked around her anger just becoming worse and worse as she saw the chains on the ground and no momo in sight. Setsuna gave a high pitched scream that cracked a mirror as she grabbed her hair and started pulling on it*

Setsuna:MOMO WHEN I FIND YOU IM GONNA USE YOUR SKIN AS A FUCKING COAT AND I PUT THAT ON GOD!!

*Setsuna screamed 2 steps away from unlocking a fire breathing quirk with how angry she was. She went in search for her prey as Kyoka cackled and ran to catch up to a terrified momo*

Kyoka"alright I got a date out of this, not a total loss "

Alright now for what you've all been waiting a long time for.....

Meanwhile with eri all the way in Paris

*We see her and Monika walking around the city of love at sundown. Both girls holding each other's hand and not talking simply enjoying each other's company*

Eri:i needed this....

*Eri said softly resting her head on mínoka's shoulder. Minoka smiled turning her head around and kissing eri's forehead*

Minoka:I'm glad, Eri do you want to become official?

*Monika said gently. There was no grand expression of love, no elaborate plan to show Eri how much she loved her. No all they had was this moments, this small moment in time where they're trouble seem insignificant. Eri blushed slightly and gave minoka a smile*

Eri:yes mínoka, I would like that. I would like that very much

*Monika grinned at her now official girlfriend and grabbed the chin of eri's head lifting it. Eri gave a small gasp as there eyes squinted slightly Eri got on her tippy toes and got closer closing the gap and having there first kiss as a couple*

With Mirio Togata

"to 30 years in prison."

*Those words kept repeating themselves inside his brain, he's gonna lose 30 years of his life and for what? We see him with a haunted look on his face, he was currently in a bus filled with inmates like him, all heading to the same place, prison. Mirio was looking out of the mirror seeing the world pass him by as second by second he got closer to the destination where he'll be without a quirk and sorrounded by prisoners he locked up and have nothing to lose*