chapter 37 Momo's brand new day

Izuku:and for my former fiance I just want to say I hope you die I hate you from the bottom of my heart

Momo:izuku I'm sorry!!!

*momo woke up jumping from her bed tears fresh on her face hyperventilating looking all around for her izuku to only find no one in her huge expensive room she grabbed a bag that was on her nightstand and started breathing into the bag until she was calmed down once she did she just hugged herself and let the tears flow naturally until her opened slowly momo looked and saw her daughter looking at her with concern*

Momo:o..oh honey! I..I..I'm sorry did I wake you up..?

Eri:....

*eri walked up to her mother and hugged her*

Eri:I miss him to mom..

*momo let the water works harder and hugged her daughter for who knows how long*

Momo:ok...

*Momo sniffled and cleaned eri's tears giving a daughter a loving smile or the best she can do giving her mood*

Momo:ok! let's get you dressed today is a big day for you

Eri:y..yeah my first day at U.A. I'm so exited!

*Momo smiled and kissed Eri forehead as Eri left for her room*

Momo:what a big girl....

*Momo sighed and got ready for her day taking a long shower, she brushed her teeth and got dressed *

Momo:Alexa what's in my to-do list?

Alexa:today you have a important meeting to merge the yaoyorozu company with another company to an quote "help bring the yaoyorozu name back to it's former glory" after that you have a meeting with the hero association, then a meeting with the Iida family the...

Momo: right right better not be late unless i want father to hang me god so much to do...

*Momo chuckled over the years momo has gotten a morbid sense of humor, momo looked herself at the mirror*

*Momo got out of her room and walked started walking through the halls of her giant mansion far too big for her and Eri but she had to keep up appearances and downsizing was not an option*

Momo: hopefully after this deals we can hire some servants or something this house is much too quiet for just me and Eri...

*Eri mumbled to herself as she finally made it to her kitchen and started to cook as she heard Eri set the table momo put her food on her plate kissing eri's cheek before going to her seat and putting her food down they started eating the food was...fine but nothing special*

Momo"i miss his food..."

*Momo jumped as the door slammed opened then she rolled her eyes as she knew who it was*