chapter 58 the world doesn't care if your not ready

Hours before last chapter

Last time

*the world started to return to it's normal pace izuku eyes kept moving side to side, he needed to make a decision and make it now will he help the person in trouble, or will he walk away, izuku's feet started to walked in a direction his gut already making the decision for him and that decision will be...*

Now

*Izuku ran to the alleyway and didn't assess the situation he saw a tall burly man and 2 female shadows, izuku ran and swung his cane at the men's neck knocking him unconscious*

Izuku:are you girls.....

*Izuku turned around as his eyes widen the girls came out of the shadow one was a  pale girl with green hair that izuku instantly recognized as tsuyu's little sister satsuki Asui, and the second girl that came out of the shadow.....the second girl was his daughter Eri*

Izuku:ok....

Eri:d...dad...

Later

Location izuku and tsuyu's house

*We see a nervous Eri playing with her fingers while satsuki was rubbing her back trying to calm her down although she had a frown on her face glancing around at the room with a few pictures sprinkled around of izuku and tsuyu together, both girls flinched when izuku came back from the kitchen giving his phone to satsuki*

Izuku: you're mother would like a word with you young lady

*Satsuki groaned a bit looking a bit paler if that was even possible she took the phone and walked to the kitchen so her mother could scolded her in private*

*Izuku sat down on the chair in front of the couch both him and Eri were in a awkward silence as izuku made the first move*

Izuku:i....called your mother she's on her way....she did not sound happy

Eri:......

Izuku:want to tell me why you were out at 2 in the morning and please don't tell me you were in a club with your friends

Eri:n..no no ! Of course not i would.....

*Eri saw izuju trying to hold his laughter*

Eri:your messing with me...that's not funny!

*Eri threw a pillow at izuku who chuckled the smirk on his face gave him away*

Izuku:look I'm not mad I'm not in any position where i have a right to be mad at least not yet so please just tell me what happened

Eri:...it all started with a rumor

Flashback eri as narrator

*Me and my new friends we were in a circle since i have brought one of your old quirk analysis books*

Izuku:you still have does?

*Yeah i have your first 3 volumes, anyway they were so exited reading the quirks of your classmates aka the currents heroes and how you could beat them using there weaknesses when one of my friends a boy called marquis dendy spoke up*

Marquis:heads up hater alter coming

*I turned around and saw satsuki walking do us i tried to hide your books since she... doesn't like you to put it nicely*

Izuku:ok and not nicely how would you put it ?

*She hates you and thinks you broke her family*

Izuku:.  .  .eh more then 70% of the population hates me not like i actually care anymore, continue with the story

*Right, i tried to hide your book but she saw it*