chapter 101 a true hero

Author:finally after 3-4 days i finished editing

*izuku parked his car at the first stop and waited in the car as Eri got out and walked to the door, tsuyu started looking herself in the car mirror checking her make up*

Izuku:how long you think it will take for eri and her friend to open the door and come over here?

Tsuyu:izuku we are not going to make out like a couple of high schoolers, Kero!

*Tsuyu blushed and glared at izuku who was trying to hard not to laugh as while she was  busy izuku got closer and bit her neck right at her weak point*

Meanwhile with eri

*Eri knocked the door and instantly heard screaming*

Rumi:BABY FISH THE DOOR!!

Mínoka: WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT?!!

RUMI:BECAUSE I'M YOU'RE MOTHER AND I TOLD YOU TO GET IT!!!

*After a bit the sounds of footsteps was heard, the door opened and mínoka smiled at Eri*

Minoka:hey girl are you ready for a fun time at the beach?

Eri:.  .  .

Mínoka:helloo? Somebody in there?

Rumi:WHO IS IT?!!!

mínoka: IT'S MY FRIEND ERI SHE'S HERE TO PICK ME UP!!!

*Rumi walked up to the door and slapped mínoka at the back of the head"

Rumi: don't you take that tone with me young lady. Eri sweetheart so nice to see you, where's momo? Normally she walks you to the door

*That's when eri's nervousness started to grow*

Eri:i...i...i umm she's....in the beach! Yes the beach so she sent me with a chófer to pick my friends up!

Rumi:.  .  .a chófer?

Eri:yes?

Rumi: uhu eri you do realize that his car doesn't have tinted glasses and i can see izuku Midoriya making out with some woman with green hair

*Eri snapped her neck to see and sure enough izuku managed to convinced tsuyu to a short make out session, blushing in embarrassment and slight disgust which she will deal with later in her own way she looked at mínoka who had a smug smile on her face as she pointed behind her again, Eri looked and there was Rumi quietly making her way to the car before slamming her hand on the roof scaring the green out of both of them even from far away and windows closed Eri and mínoka heard there screams making the two teenagers laugh*

Mínoka:we should probably go with them

Eri:y..yeah

*They walked seeing there parents have light conversation. Tsuyu was glaring at izuku with a deep blush on her face, izuku had a nervous grin on his face rubbing the back of his head looking embarrassed and Rumi had a smug smile teasing the other two*