chapter 88 what did you do in napoli

*after spending the day watching clone wars and eating take out we see the betrothed couple walked down going out of there rooms, the very next day having watched only half of the show. Tsuyu kissed izuku's cheek as she walked to the kitchen to cook breakfast. On her way turning on there music player giving the morning a more relax setting*

Izuku:ah sweet Napoli we simply must go on of these years amore mio

Tsuyu :maybe one day Kero

*Izuku whistles the tune as he walked to the door almost in a dancing walk, he opened it grabbing the newspaper he closed the door and walked to the table sitting down before he starts to read*

Izuku: let's see what's on the news, vigilante bakugo remains at large, mina and hakagure having a secret affair, izuku Midoriya found, 25 tips of how to make you're cooking better by sugar man, cou.....wait....WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

*Izuku got up his chair falling behind him as his eyes went wide. Tsuyu came running out of the kitchen wearing her kiss the cook apron and little chef's hat with a worried expression on her face looking at her fiance who was quickly getting more and more outraged*

Tsuyu: what's wrong kero, what happened Kero?!

Izuku:look for yourself i need to make a call right fucking now!

*Izuku's tone was furious as he tossed the newspaper to the table, he grabbed his cane and walked as fast as he could up the stairs going to there room to look for his phone. Fear started to grow inside tsuyu as she grabbed the newspaper to see just what angered izuku so much*

Tsuyu:Break...breaking news the pro hero ingenium reported that the pro herp creati found the location of....

*Tsuyu let the paper fall from her hands as she started to breath in a accelerated fashion feeling as if her heart was pounding so hard it would explode from her chest. She jumped scared When she heard the doorbell ring, tsuyu walked to the door her hands were trembling, memories of the fire racing in her mind. Since she was there, she was there when the Izuku haters threw the Molotov cocktails at inko's first house, she saw the fire, she can still see it, smell it, feel it on her skin late at night in her nightmares since inko managed to escaped unharmed tsuyu wasn't so lucky she spend months hospitalized giving she amphibian quirk the fire was that much more dangerous for her almost....., The sound of the door knocked stopped her from continuing to spiral out of control inside her mind. Tsuyu walked to the door taking a deep breath before opening it, she let go of that breath with a huge sigh of relief as it was just kaina tsutsumi*

Tsuyu:i guess you saw the news Kero

Kaina:indeed I did can i come in?

Tsuyu: please Kero

Meanwhile with Izuku

*We see the bed in his room flipped as he grabbed the phone seeing multiple missed calls from everyone he knew, but he only cared for one and he called her back. 1 ring, 2 rings, 3 rings, with every ring his anger started to grow more and more until she picked up*

Momo:mhm.....he...hello?

Izuku:what did you do?

Momo:who is this?

Izuku:it's izuku what did you do?

Momo:i...izuku!!, Oh my God I'm so so so...

Izuku:momo I'll say it again WHAT!! Did.you.do.