chapter 105 scars that don't leave

Izuku: I'll see you in a few hours love

*Izuku and tsuyu kissed for a moment before they both flinched hearing something falling inside izuku's shop, izuku took a deep breath and gave a sigh. Tsuyu gave him a smile of sympathy*

Tauyu:just a few hours Kero. Better get in there and see what the 3 stooges did this time Kero

*Izuku gave a bitter chuckle as he got out and walked inside with Tsuyu leaving to get the errands done*

With Eri

*We see her walking around at the mall marking things off the list*

Tsuyu:dry cleaning check, groceries check, video game check, what's left... oh the book Zuku been wanting he is going to be so happy when i pick him up Kero

*Tsuyu muttered to herself as she kept walking not noticing she caught someone's eye who went walking towards her at a fast pace, tsuyu feeling she's being followed started walking faster. She heard her follower's footsteps going faster, tsuyu took a corner and when the follower took the same corner tsuyu was gone*

 She heard her follower's footsteps going faster, tsuyu took a corner and when the follower took the same corner tsuyu was gone*

Mina:where did she go?

Ochako:mina i told you it couldn't be here you must be seeing things

Mina:i know what i heard uraraka

*See see tsuyu holding on the wall on top of her, as mina looked around fear started to grow inside of tsuyu as a drop of sweat started to make its way down from her face reaching the tip of her nose*

Tsuyu"move, move, move, move you stupid Kirby rip-off kero!!"

*As if in slow motion the sweat droplet fell from her face, just as mina was about to move she felt something wet hit her shoulder looking up she froze for a second seeing tsuyu there*

Mina:oh ochako~

Tsuyu:ah fuck me kero

Scene change

*We see a frowning tsuyu drinking her ice tea while on the other side of the table was a nervous ochako uraraka with a shy smile and a mina ashido with a smug smile on her face too....optimistic to notice that tsuyu didn't want to be here*