chapter 51 get back up again

Last time

Mirió: I know you hate me believe me i know i hate myself too...

Eri:if your only here for some self pity bullshit leave this place is not meant for you

*Eri said in a low tone but murió just nodded his head no*

Mirio:not yet at least not until i can give you something not something to make up for my mistakes but something that belongs to your family in the first place

*Mirio took out a piece of his hair and presented it to Eri*

Mirio;Eri Midoriya yaoyorozu will you accept OFA?

now

*Eri looked at mirio and then at the single strand of hair in mirio's hand the second mirio blinked he fell on the floor he opened his eyes in shock blood coming down his nose as Eri used the swing to hit him in the face, Eri puts her foot right at mirio's neck to make sure he didn't try to do anything*

Eri:it's a good thing mother insisted on me using my high heels today now you can listen and listen good you absolute piece of shit i would rather go back to overhaul then to ever do anything related with you if i could i would use my quirk and rewind you out of existence but i won't since the father i remember wouldn't want me to do that so do me a favor leave me alone leave my mother alone leave my whole family alone! Stop acting like your still a hero do me your not your the monster that manipulated me your the monster that took away the only thing I had left of my father so leave.me.alone.

*To add insult to injury Eri spit on mirio's face before walking away absolutely angry*

Later with mirió

*We see him walking inside his hero office with a depressed sighed, rolled up tissue paper stuck up his nose, as he sits down and looked out the window he heard the door opening sighing knowing who it was*

Toshinori: mirió my boy how are you?

Mirió:she said no toshinori

Toshinori;no?! Are you sure?

*Mirio turned around showing his broken nose*

Mirió: extremely sure also why the hell are you wet you got any idea the price its gonna cost me to replace the rug?

Toshinori:would it make you feel better if i said it's sweat?

Mirio:it would not

Toshinori:then sorry about that i....tried to see if i could activated the ember's again i know there still in there i can feel them

*Murió sighed and looked at his mentor with a smile full of pity*

Mirio:the previous users have a sick sense of humor letting you with some embers but blocking you from using them is just cruel i wished they would let me talk to them and sort this out