Day 29 Doing Something Sweet

Blue was very happy with yesterday turned out but Lust seemed completely drained from it. So Blue decided to be the best husband in the world. Blue woke up extra early so he could make breakfast, but that didn't end up going to plan so he ordered Lusts favorite breakfast instead. It got there just before Lusts alarm rang right after Blue finished playing the breakfast fancily he heard Lusts alarm ring. Blue sprinted upstairs and surprised his groggy husband with his favorite breakfast.

"Blue...? Oh Blue baby you didn't have to!" Lust exclaimed when the breakfast was sat in his lap. "Oh but I did Lust I did, you did so much for me yesterday so I decided to do everything for you today." Blue explained kissing Lust before he could respond. "Now eat up! You have a nice long day of relaxing ahead of you." Blue said. Blue then went off to do the chores around the house, cleaning up the floor, feeding Toast, picking up dishes, the works. Blue went outside to pick up some groceries they needed as well.

But when he came back he saw Lust vacuuming. "Hey hey hey! Back in bed with you!" Blue shooed. Lust tried to protest but his complaints were cut short by a very loving kiss. "I want you to stay in bed and relax today ok Lust?" Blue asked. Lust grumpily nodded and pouted at the bed as Blue left. Blue kept on with the chores and checked in on Lust every once in a while making sure that he had everything he wanted or needed. Blue made lunch and it didn't end in disaster and it wasn't burnt so he gave it to Lust and he was very happy when Lust made happy sounds when he ate.

Blue went back to doing little odd jobs around the house and before he knew it it was dinner time. He started the oven and started cooking, he made spaghetti. Blue knew that spaghetti was typically a dish that Papyrus's made but he didn't care making spaghetti was hard to mess up. Well that was unless you were a papyrus but Blue was up for the task. Blue made the pasta and served it to Lust, who was very happy with how it turned out. They snuggled together in bed and watched some corny movie together, Blue handled the dishes and went back upstairs as soon as he could to finish the corny movie with his amazing husband to end a great day.

423 Words