Day 16 Morning Ritual(s)

Lust wakes up at 6:30 am, stays in bed until 6:35 or 6:40 if he has no motivation to get out of bed which has been a recurring theme lately for him. Nightmare explained that Lust could not stay in the mansion due to safety reasons, mainly because Dust had been acting off since Lust arrived. So Lust want back home and fell into a depressing slog of a routine.

After wallowing in bed for a while he gets up and heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth and he try's to wake himself up more by splashing water in his face. After changing into his comfortable clothes Lust heads down to the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal. He munches on the cereal while watching Mettaton perform death defying stunts with Papyrus, Lust hadn't really been watching much else. After finishing his bowl of cereal Lust puts his bowl in the sink and does some laundry if there is any.

If not he does the dishes, if there's no dishes then he takes out the trash it's been piling up lately. Then he does any of the odd chores around the house that he might need to. After that he finds something to keep him busy while listening to re-runs of old shows. But on the bright side Nightmare is letting Blue come over more often, but not as often as Lust would like but hey I'm sure it's for a good reason. Lust was also glad that Horror was doing to well, he was so cute with Dust but Lust did think that Dust was getting a little restless with Horrors ex in the mansion.

Lust couldn't care less about Horror though all he wanted was for Blue to be safe and sound and at home with him. After Lusts daily existential crisis he goes to the store to get some groceries he might need for the day. He bakes cookies and listens to music while doing it, he then watches some more shows and just relaxes for a while. He takes out the cookies and ends up skipping dinner and going to his room to scroll on his phone for a while. A picture of him and Blue sitting on his nightstand.

The photo was taken when they were on their first date, Blue had asked the Grillby they went to to take the picture while they were busy so Lust wouldn't notice. He kept that picture on his nightstand at all time along with a selfie they took together at a carnival. But after going down memory lane Lust falls asleep and more of less repeats that day over and over until one blissful day when Blue comes over to take his mind of things arrives.

466 Words