Day 2 Cuddling

As Blue slowly opened his eyes he noticed a weight against his left side. When he looked over it was Lust snuggling up against his arm, that must have fallen asleep while watching the cheesy human movie. Blue smiled and noticed that the little communicator on his wrist was buzzing up a storm.

He took a quick look and sure enough Dream had called him into the headquarters to deal with something. But... he didn't want to leave, it felt right here with Lust snuggling against his side keeping him warm and cozy like a couple.

Maybe that's what they could be when Blue finally had been let go from the Star Sanses. But how long would that be? Would Lust even be around by that time? What if they failed and Lust was killed? What if! But that was just a question... what if... it was a nasty thing that plagued the mind wasn't it.

Blue wondered if Lust suffered from the nasty what ifs when he wasn't around. Blue shifted and Lust groaned eyelids twitching as if they were going to open and Lust would wake from his beautiful slumber. "I love you Lust..." Blue muttered to the unconscious Lust who in response nuzzled closer to Blue with a contempt grumble.

Another buzz on Blues wrist notified him that Dream or Ink were trying to contact him again. But no more of that! Blue slipped off the communicator and flung it into the garbage, away from him and his beautiful sleeping Prince. Blue shifted into a laying down position and put Lust on top of him gently making sure not to wake him. And as the finishing touch he grabbed a fluffy blanket and draped it over them, he then sealed his beautiful blanket burrito with a kiss.

Gently Blue started to relax into the couch as he placed an arm over Lust to keep him safe and close at all times, because who cares what Dream and Ink think? Blue was going to stay with Lust and keep him safe even if those two godly assholes got in the way.

With images of kissing Lust and keeping him safe dancing in his head Blue fell asleep. But Dream teleported in to see Blue cuddling with an Underlust variant. Dream sighed and gently soaked up some of the positive emotions. As long as they made positive emotions he didn't care, he just needed to keep Blue happy to keep his supply of food consistent and if that meant him spending time with a Lust? So be it.

Dream teleported back to their base which was just a house in an empty AU Ink created to hide them from nightmare. "So where was he?" Ink asked. Dream sighed and poured himself another cup of coffee. "He was in and Underlust cuddling with the Lust of that AU." Dream replied. Ink sighed and chugged his paints.

"We can't keep him locked up forever from that Lust at least your getting positive emotions from it." Ink said. Dream simply nodded and slumped down onto the couch to watch some TV while his thoughts slipped away from him leaving him in simple bliss.

But back at the house it was Lusts turn to wake up and see himself laying on top of a peacefully sleeping Blue. He tried to wake Blue up to let him know what was going on but Blue muttered in his sleep and pushed Lust down back on his chest. "Lust baby... go back to sleep... to early..." Blue muttered.

Even if Blue was still in a half asleep state Lust took this at heart and relaxed on him again feeling nothing but joy as he cuddled against Blue. And as he fell asleep they cuddled the whole night not leaving each others side even once making sure that the other was comfortable when they did awake.

649 Words

Sorry if it's a little short! I'll try and make the next chapter longer but for now I hope you enjoyed!