Day 5+6 Kiss and Clothes Swap

After an amazing date Blue and Lust decided to head home only to find Ink tearing the place apart looking for Blue. Enraged Lust ran to another room and emerged with a spray bottle filled with a clear-ish liquid. He ran to Ink and sprayed him multiple times with each spray Ink shrinks back. "What did you put in that!?" Blue screeched as Ink retreated into his puddle.

"Paint thinner." Lust replied curtly, a smile on his face. Blue smiled and hugged him so tightly that Lust felt like he would pop. They laughed and laughed as they tumbled onto the couch cuddling with each other and it seemed like nothing at that moment would ever go wrong again. And in a moment Lust lunged up and sealed the space between the two, their lips interlocking.

Blue jumped but soon closed his eyes and kissed back holding Lust tight to him making sure he would never let go. And when their lips parted the moment remained magical and perfect, nothing was going to ruin this night. They turned on a movie but couldn't pay too much attention to it after the events that just happened.

Most of the movie was filled with kisses and cuddles and less about focusing on the plot. They both fell asleep in each others arms that night happy that their relationship had finally taken another step forward. In the morning Lust woke up first and headed to their shared room where Lust lazily tossed on a random pair of clothes and went to go make breakfast.

The clothes were soft and breathable Lust enjoyed that factor a lot it felt great to be in much more comfortable than the clothes he wore constantly. He made up breakfast and was hugged from behind by Blue who lazily kissed Lusts cheek. "Mornin' love." Lust chuckled. Blue gave a half hearted grumble before nuzzling into Lust neck.

"Now stop that before I burn myself and go change into fresh clothes I have spares up In our room alright?" Lust said before quickly kissing his cheek and shooing him out of the kitchen before rushing back when he smelled burning. Blue came back down and nuzzled into Lust from behind again and tried kissing his neck, before Lust stopped him from taking it any further.

"Ah ah ah! No neck kisses in the kitchen mister!" Lust scolded. Lust then sat him down at the table before placing two plates in front of their respective seats. And was about to grab back to the kitchen but Blue snagged a few kisses before Lust had to leave again. He returned a few minutes later with a full breakfast for the day they had planned.

Bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes, muffins, you name the freshly baked breakfast food Lust most likely had it on the table. "Alright let's eat! We have a big day ahead of us! We have lots of shopping and if it all goes well we can go to my Grillbys to get some celebratory drinks!~" Lust cheered. They started eating and Blue couldn't take his eyes off of Lust staring at him and only eating half heartedly.

But then Lust started to laugh, at first it started an a little giggle before turning into a whole ton of adorable laughs and snorts. "What's so funny?" Blue asked as he started to feel around his mouth seeing if he might have missed anything while he was eating. After Lust finally calmed down he explained his sudden burst of laughter. "Sorry for that darling but your wearing my clothes." Lust snickered.

Blue fully jolted awake and looked down at his clothing, realizing that yes, he is in fact wearing Lusts lounge wear which Lust rarely ever wears. Blue has only seen Lust in his soft dull purple hoodie a handful of times over his visits. But when Blue gets a good look at Lusts outfit he starts laughing as well. Which earns a quizzical look from Lust.

"Y-your wearing my lounge wear Lust I guess we must have swapped clothes for the day!" He managed to get out before laughing again. They both must have been so tired that they didn't even realize they they grabbed each others clothes instead of their own and ended up doing a clothes swap. They were about to start eating again when the doorbell rang, Lust sighed and went to get it.

When he got to the door and opened it it was...

750 Words