Day 3 First Meeting

Blue was back from one of his long boring patrols around the multiverse with Ink, which proved to be fruitless like so many times before. And Blue, to Lusts delight said that he wasn't going on anymore patrols until there was an actual problem.

Dream and Ink tried to argue against it but Blue walked out on them before they could finish. Heading straight to Lusts place to relax and unwind to vent to his maybe boyfriend. "And it's like they don't even care if I'm unhappy! All they say is 'go patrol this AU go patrol that AU! Check the emotions on this one! No no do that one next!' And it's really starting to get on my nerves!" Blue complained.

Lust just silently listened to Blues rambling and relaxed against his maybe boyfriend to hopefully get him to relax. And it seemed to work because Blue then sighed, wrapped his arm around Lust and sunk deep into the worn out couch that desperately needed to be replaced at this point.

"Hey Blue? Remember when we first met?" Lust asked trying to get Blues mind off of Dream and Ink. Blue hummed and chuckled a small smile forming on his face. "Yeah I remember we met at one of the Christmas parties I used to host before I joined."

It had been about a week or so before Christmas and Blue was hosting one of his famous parties in a random AU that Ink said was ok to use. Lust had snuck in due to him hearing rumors of the legendary parties that Blue hosted and wanted to go to one.

Blue had bumped into him and Lust decided that instead of being himself he had to keep up appearances. "Well hey cutie~" Lust flirted. Blue greeted him back and went to walk away but Lust decided to keep following and flirting. "Will you stop that! At least have some dignity when your AU has none!" Blue snapped. Lust stepped back startled and fell silent looking down at the ground.

"Guess I have no dignity either..." Lust chuckled to himself. He then walked away and visited the buffet picking up a delicious looking cupcake but decided that he shouldn't eat it, too many calories anyways. As Lust was about to leave someone grabbed his shoulder, Lust stiffened up and stood straight. "Y-you should probably let go, who knows what kind of disease you'll get from me." He joked. "Oh and if it's about the cupcake I touched it's probably better to throw it out no one's gonna want to even look at it." Lust chuckled.

"That's not what I'm here to talk about." Blue said. Lust whirled around and looked at him making sure to avoid eye contact. "Well what do you want to talk about?" Lust muttered. Blue led Lust to another room and sat on a couch with him. "Why do you act like that?" Blue asked. Lust shrugged and smiled. "Everyone thinks I act like that why deny it it will only cause me more suffering." He explained.

"I'm not all that innocent." Blue said. "Everyone thinks I'm some sort of baby to be cradled but I know about the resets and the genocide and all of it." He shouted. Lust hugged him tightly feeling his pain. Blue cried into his shoulder for a while shaking like a leaf in the wind.

Lust laid Blue down on the couch when he cried himself to sleep and was about to leave when Blue sat up. "Lust? Where are you going...?" He asked. "I'm going home. I'm sure I've outlived my visit but if you ever want to visit my door is almost always open." Lust said.

"And that was the last I saw of you for months, I remember that I was so happy when I saw you again." Blue said. Lust chuckled and cuddled into blues side. "We're you really that captivated with me?" Lust asked. Blue just chuckled and nuzzled Lusts cheek which Lust returned. Blue scooped Lust up and brought him to bed, waited outside for lust to change and flopped into bed with him to cuddle.

"You really don't have to cuddle with me Blue." Lust said as he snuggled into Blues side. "Yeah but I think you enjoy it just as much as I do if not a little more than me." Blue retorted as he got into a nice comfortable position. Lust yawned and nuzzled into Blue as he slowly faded into sleep and Blue soon followed leading them both to sweet dreams.

763 Words