Day 27 Birthday

Lust was worried. This was their first birthday together since they got married and Lust wanted it to be perfect for Blue. Blue always made sure Lust had a good birthday and Lust did the same for Blue but things felt different now that they were married. Toast was running around and snapped Lust out of his thoughts by barreling into him and knocking him over. Lust crashed to the ground and felt something crack, the pain rushed through his spine and made Lust hiss with pain but he ignored it.

He got up and began to plan Blues birthday, it had to be perfect! Lust decided to make Blues favorite cake from scratch and decided to store buy the decorations this year instead of hand making them. While Blue and Lust normally made the decorations for each others birthday it was too close to Blues birthday to do that. Lust ran to the store and bought all of the necessary party decorations along with a very special gift.

When Lust got home he made sure everything looked perfect for Blue, and nothing could ruin this day. That was what he thought before he started making the cakes. Little did he know is that making a 3 layered double Dutch chocolate cake was harder than it looked and Blue would be home in a few hours. Lust managed to get the cakes into the oven and frosted them in time for Blues birthday dinner. Lust made Blues favorite dinner as well, and as he finished setting the table blue walked In and gave Lust a big kiss.

"Welcome home darling." Lust greeted when he was able to talk. Lust sat Blue down and gave him dinner and they talked but that pain that Lust had shrugged off earlier was getting worse and worse. After they were done eating Lust took out the cake and after singing happy birthday gave the gift to Blue, it was a pocket watch with a picture of them on their wedding day. Blue kisses Lust and when he stops he says "I think I'm ready to move our relationship deeper into the bedroom Lust."

For Blue to be saying this was a huge stepping stone in their relationship. Blue took Lust to their bedroom and as they got undressed Blue gasped and ran to Lust making him sit down. "How have you been able to do so much today!?" Blue panicked. "What do you mean Blue I'm fine?" Lust asked confused. Blue hugged Lust tightly and threw on some baggy clothes and put some on Lust as well. "Lust your tailbone is fractured, and it looks really bad not to mention the crack is spreading!" Blue explained.

The rest of Blues birthday was spent in the hospital taking care of Lust but Blue wouldn't have it any other way. Because in his eyes this is the best birthday he could ever ask for.

488 Words