Day 8 Rainy Day

The day started like it normally did, Lust waking up early and setting Blues alarm back an extra 30 minutes or and hour if he just got back from a mission the dollar store positivity firework and the paint guy sent him on. Lust went down to make breakfast and clean up the place a little before Blue woke up.

And right as Blue came walking down the stairs Lust almost always finished plating breakfast for the two. "Morning Lust." Blue would call. Lust would call back and kiss Blue on the cheek before sitting him down and making sure he ate enough but this one question changes the entire day. "Hey Lust? Have you ever seen the rain?" Blue asked.

Lust paused, fork mid-air and looked down at the table. "No I don't think so although I would like to see it one day." Lust said plainly. Lust kept eating while an idea started to brew in Blues mind. The communicator on Blues wrist chimed and he pretended that he had something to go do because he was called in to do some patrols.

When in reality Blue found one of the best AU's he possibly could have for his idea. Blue then went to another AU and got a large picnic basket and a nice blanket. The next one he went to he carefully chose all sorts of foods that Lust loved but had only tried a few times due to most universes that have the items not wanting to ship them to underlust.

And so he set up the spot, his plan would soon be put into action and Lust would adore it he was sure of it. Blue came back home and nuzzled into Lusts side kissing his cheek pretending like he was exhausted. "Hey Lust? I found something interesting I want to show you do you wanna go see?" Blue asked. Lust looked worried and gently cupped Blues face.

"Blue I love you but are you sure you feel well enough for it?" Lust asked. Blue nodded and took Lust to the AU he first visited. Lust was amazed by the sky and the clouds, the soft green grass beneath his feet and the cool autumn wind slowly going past his skull. Lust kissed Blue moments after  Lust stopped drinking in all of the natural beauty.

But then something landed on Lusts head, confused he touched the spot but there was nothing there but a drop of water. But then it started to sprinkle which Lust already thought was nice but then, it started to pour. Blue ran them to the gazebo he chose their picnic to be at and sat Lust down on the blanket and also handing him a towel.

Lust dried off and kissed Blues cheek again. "So the living bottle of lemonade didn't call you in to work today?" Lust asked. Blue shook his head and leaned back on his hands, staring up at the ceiling of the gazebo as the rain poured outside. "Nope when you said you never saw the rain I knew I had to right that wrong the chime I got was about my steps goal and how I didn't reach it yesterday." Blue explained. Lust have an over exaggerated gasp but ended up laughing over it.

"Thank you so much Blue this is everything I've ever wanted and more." Lust said simply. Blue poured Lust a glass of wine and gave him a finger sandwich. "For you my good sir." Blue said trying to sound fancy. Lust chuckled at his boyfriends antics and took a sip of the wine finding the flavor to be delightful.

They talked and laughed and drank wine till they were too drunk to care, they ate until they felt like they were going to burst and they snuggled till they fell asleep to the sound of rain keeping each other safe dry and happy all throughout the night.

658 Words