Day 17 A Memory

Blue missed Lust more than anything, and he was glad that Nightmare was giving him more days off because of it. But Dust still seemed tense whenever Lust was mentioned by either Blue or Horror. And with all of his time along Blue began to wander memory lane and think of some of the times when they met up accidentally.

Blue had been out getting groceries because he was the only one who could kind of cook so he was the one who was sent to get groceries. He was in underlust because they had a certain spice that was sold pretty much nowhere else. On the other hand it seemed that Fate had another plan other than just getting spices. Blue was heading into the next isle and bumped into someone. "Oh shoot sorry!" Blue exclaimed. "Oh it's no problem I'm used- wait... Blue? Is that you? It's been forever!" Lust cheered.

Now at this point Blue had been thrown into an Underlust once due to Dream and Ink leaving him in a dying AU so Blue didn't really have time for chit chat. "Sorry I have no time to chat I need to get this spice." Blue said, he showed the picture of the spice to Lust who handed Blue his bottle. "Oh you don't need to do that!" Blue started. "It's fine just take it I'll get another bottle." Lust said. Blue took it and checked out after that he went home and didn't really think of it till much later. Lust never got to get that other bottle, he gave the last one to Blue since the plant that made the spice was going extinct.

About a month or so later Blue returned to Lusts AU and was looking for something else, Lust mainly stayed clear of him this time not wanting another awkward interaction. Blue noticed that Lust was avoiding him and went up to him. "Hey your that Lust from a few weeks ago right?" Blue asked. Lust only nodded and kept picking things out. "Thanks for giving me that spice bottle by the way I'll pay for another one if you need." Blue offered.

"Oh no that's fine the spice isn't available anymore anyways the plant went extinct." Lust said nonchalantly. Blue was a little shocked about this news, he just took possibly the last bottle of that spice and he could never repay Lust. "There must be some way to repay you." Blue insisted. "Listen it's fine you don't need to keep your word and buy me something I'm used to people leaving me high and dry." Lust said. He walked off and Blue followed trying to convince Lust that he should buy something for him.

But then something about this Lust clicked and seemed familiar like a switch flipped on inside his skull. "The Christmas party, you were the Lust that I accidentally insulted." He said. Lust stopped in his tracks and turned his head to look at Blue. "You actually remember that? You seem too important now to remember stuff like that, besides you probably have some fancy job you need to get back to." Lust said a small smile on his face.

Blue grabbed his shoulder and hugged Lust tightly not willing to let fit for anything. "W-what are you..." Lust started, but the words seemed to die on the way out as the hug went on. Eventually Blue ended up buying Lust some new pots and pans along with some brownie batter and cupcake mix. As the memories played in Blues mind over and over again he couldnt help but smile at the fond times.

608 Words