CHAPTER 4

POV: ASPEN

We arrived at Club X in 20 minutes

We arrived at Club X in 20 minutes. The drive was not that long from my apartment complex. We decided to take an Uber since neither of us know if we will be in the right mindset to drive back. We thank the Uber driver before getting out and make our way over to the line. It is pretty cold outside and I regret not wearing a jacket but it would've ruined my outfit. Hoes don't get cold. Paityn walks over to the bouncer and states her last name. The bouncer checks off her name and we are let inside the club. Paityn and I immediately grab each others hand so we won't get lost in the crowd.

"Do you wanna take shots first?" She turns around and ask me. I nod my head yes and she leads us over to the bar. When we get there I immediately scan the crowd. It is very crowded today. There are people everywhere. The air is very humid and it smells like weed. I turn around to hear Paityn ordering our drinks.

"I would like 4 shots of Kamikaze." She says to the bartender. He then walks away to make our drinks.

"You should've ordered me some Hennessy." I say to her.

"Girl all you do is drink Hennessy. Try something else." She says as the bartender is walking back with our drinks. He sets the drinks down and we thank him. We both pick up our first shot and make a toast. "Let's toast to our favorite motto, hoe life or no life." I say and we immediately throw our heads back and empty the shot glass. Kamikaze isn't bad it's just sour due to the lime. We throw back the second round of shots and I'm about to ask if she wants to take a bathroom trip but I hear, "ALL THE SHAWTY'S IN THE CLUB (let me see you just)" and I grab her hand and run to the dance floor.

POV: NAILEA

I'm sitting in the VIP section of my club with my best friend Maicyn when she hears the wobble come on

I'm sitting in the VIP section of my club with my best friend Maicyn when she hears the wobble come on. She's been begging me to go down on the dance floor knowing I don't dance.

"NAILEAAAA COME WITH ME PLEASEEEE." She begs.

I get up and go with her so she would stop asking me. She squeals in excitement and drags me down the steps. The dance floor is filled with people doing the wobble. They look ridiculous in my opinion. I would much rather be sitting down sipping on my Casamigos Margarita. The song is playing very loudly on the speakers. I stand there watching Maicyn dance when I feel someone bump into me. "Oh shit I'm sorry, wait....Ms. Laurent?" I turn around to see who the person is and it turns out to be Aspen, my intern.

"I thought I told you I did not want to see you until Monday." I say to her.

"Well you act like l followed you here or something. Don't flatter yourself." She scoffs.

I narrow my eyes at her before checking out her outfit. It's simple but cute. I'll give her points.

"So why aren't you dancing?" She asks me.

"Do I look like I dance?" I say to her.

"Well no but everyone dances, it's fun to dance. Give it a try." She says to me before doing the wobble again. I look at her dancing while fighting the smile that's spreading on my face. When she notices I'm just standing there she grabs my hands and move my arms around. "Come on don't be a party pooper. No one cares how you dance just dance." She says to me. The part of the song comes on where he says, "Ey big girl make 'em back it up, make 'em back it up." Aspen twirls herself around and puts her back against my front and starts moving her hips around to match the beat of the music. My arm is holding onto her waist. She leans her head back to rest against my chest. She whispers in my ear, "just dance" and that's what I do. I match the rhythm she's moving her hips while holding onto them gently. I start to feel flustered from the intimate position we're in. The song then changes to Ayy Ladies by Travis Porter. Aspen turns around to me excitedly saying, "you have to get ready to catch this ass."

I look at her confused before saying, "what do you mean?"

"Oh my gosh do you work 24/7? You need to get out more, just get ready when the beat drops."

I sing the lyrics in my head.
Ok now ladies (Yeah)
If you know you bad (Yeah)
Don't need no man, got yo own bands, put up yo hands

When the beat gets closer to dropping I see Aspen backing up while pulling up her jeans a little.

"If you a top notch bitch let me hear you holler" the whole club screams and the next thing I notice is Aspen twerking on me. Her hands are on her knees while her ass is moving like water. I was shocked at first but then she reaches around for my hands and places them on both sides of her waist. I move my right hand to her lower back pushing her down further as she continues to twerk. She then gets up and turns around with a smirk on her face. She leans in near my ear snaking her arm around my waist pulling me in closer. Her breath fans my face before I hear her say, "that's what I meant when I said you have to get ready to catch this ass." She pulls back from me taking in my expression before walking away from me. I stand there with a stunned expression on my face before I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Maicyn breathing heavy with flushed cheeks. Her hair is all over the place.

"Where have you been all this time?" I ask her.

"Oh you know, just around dancing with some girl. She was really cute."

"Well did you get her number?"

"No she got dragged away from me by some girl with blonde hair." She huffs. "Hopefully I run into her again. What were you doing all this time?"

"I was dancing." I say looking away from her.

"WHAT YOU WERE DANCING? WITH WHO? HOW? YOU DON'T EVEN DANCE!"

"Maicyn stop yelling please. I will give you the details in the morning. Now let's go I have things to do in the morning." She groans following after me. I call my driver to come pick us up and we make our way home.