I kiss him back matching his pace. "You're so sexy" he pants out during our heated kiss.

"Says you" I say smiling through the hot make out session and palming his hard covered dick.

He winces from the sudden contact "shit Des, I'm trying to control myself but fuck"

"Don't control yourself then." I demand.

He sits up in between my legs and reaches for the drawer with the condoms in it grabbing one.

I start breathing heavily as he rips the condom open with his teeth and sits it to the side.

He leans down and starts kissing me extra slow soon unclipping my bra from under me.

*** (A/N - enjoy grandchildren 💋)

All night long starts playing and as soon as it does he pulls my panties down throwing them to the side. He makes eye contact with me but before he goes anywhere near my unclothed clit, he starts at my neck kissing and sucking on my sweet spot.

I let the moan I was holding onto for dear life out in pleasure as he's sucking on the sensitive spot on my neck.

He starts kissing down my neck until he gets to my left bud taking it in his mouth and then switching over to my right.

As I'm Moaning and fighting the urge to cum at just the feeling of his warm mouth on my nipple he suddenly stops, continuing his journey to my pulsing clit waiting to be touched.

"Vinnie please" I softly moan out begging him to at least hover over it so I can feel his warmth above me as he's now kissing on my stomach.

"Patience baby" he grunts out letting his New York accent slip a bit.

I nod my head breathing heavily and then he suddenly stops. "Do you trust me Des?" He asks me making eye contact.

"Y- yes." I let out.

"Are you sure?" He asks me searching my eyes for any hesitation.

"Yes Vinnie." I say incoherently because I'm literally desperate for him to be balls deep in me.

"Are you ready?" He asks me smirking while biting his lip.

"Ready fo-?" I start to ask but I'm interrupted when he manhandles the fuck out of me and I somehow end up straddling his neck.

"Sit on my face." He looks up at me stone-faced.

"huh?" I ask him wide-eyed.

He sighs and adjusts me above his face before reaching up and putting my hands on the headboard.

"Ride my fucking face Desireé." He grunts out clawing at my thighs waiting for me to ride his face.

I hesitate to go down but once my pussy gets close enough he starts attacking it sucking on my clit and nipping at it.

"mmm Vinnie!" I moan out his name as he sticks his tongue in my hole, juices running down my thighs and all.

"Shit Des you're so wet, getting all of your juices on me" he lets out in between sucking on my clit and gripping my ass.

"FUCK" I yell out in pleasure.

"I- I- I-" I try to apologize but Vinnie starts licking and sucking at an inhuman speed.

"Spit it out." He demands laughing while tongue fucking me into heaven.

"I- I'm sorry about the m- mess" I somehow mange to get out gripping the headboard as I start to feel my walls clench.

"Don't be baby. Let it out." He rasps out continuing his attack on my clit.

I get this feeling in my stomach that I have to pee.