Chapter 15: "The whole other game?"

(Your house. Your room.)

3rd POV

You were lying on the bed surrounded by plushy versions of girls from the game, and it's already a big collection of 45 plushies now. You were lying still trying to figure out how Ennard knew your name.

Y/N: 'How did she know my name?' You asked it in your head for like 7th time, while trying to figure out how. 'Ugh, god, this is so annoying!' I thought to yourself as quickly got up from the bed. 'I am a person, who created prosthetics that can fully replace a limb, but I can't think of where one person isolated from the real world could know my name!' You thought it yourself as paced around your room. 'I need to get my mind off this.' You thought it to yourself as you walked up to the table that had your computer on it. 'Maybe something happened again, that will get my mind off.' You thought to yourself as you sit down at the table and started looking through the news, to see if anything interesting happened. "Robbery, some rich man's marriage, someone saved a kitten, yadda yadda yadda." You read the news that you saw, and they didn't catch your eye. "Ugh, nothing interesting." You said as you stopped going through the news and looked at the ceiling. As you kept looking at the ceiling this question was starting to annoy you, so you decided to get your mind off this the other way. With that thought, you quickly walked out of the room closing the door behind yourself.

(Time skip. A few minutes later. Your house. Basement.)

Y/N: "Alright, what have we found yesterday?" You asked it calmly as you sat down at your table, opened up your laptop and opened the files with information about the girls. "Alright, Hope Harper Nguyen, a.k.a. Funtime Foxy. Was attending college, so she could become an actress. Was good friends with Kayla Madison King, a.k.a. Lolbit." You said it calmly as you looked at the picture with her on it.

Y/N: "Next one is Kayla Madison King herself, was studying in college alongside with Hope, but instead of becoming an actress she wanted to become a comedian

Y/N: "Next one is Kayla Madison King herself, was studying in college alongside with Hope, but instead of becoming an actress she wanted to become a comedian." You said it calmly as you looked at the picture with her on it.

" You said it calmly as you looked at the picture with her on it

Y/N: "Next one is Elaina Evelyn Young, a.k.a. Funtime Chica. She was studying in economical college, but she wanted to become a model or an influencer, so she was basically wasting lots of money on beauty things." You said it calmly as you looked at the picture with her on it.