Chapter 10: "End of nightmares"

A/N: This is probably my laziest chapter I've written, since the text during the nights are just Ctrl C + Ctrl V. Moreover, there's a possibility that next 2-3 chapter will be written the same way. So I'm apologizing in advance. :(

________________________________________________________________________________

(Your house. Living room.)

3rd POV

Y/N: "This is getting ridiculous." You said it under your nose, while you were sitting in front of your ex's parents, who were sitting on other couch.

" You said it under your nose, while you were sitting in front of your ex's parents, who were sitting on other couch

Y/N: "Listen, if you're here to try to convince me to forgive your son, then you ca--" You wanted to say

Ex's mom: "We're here not for this. This is his and yours shit that you need to solve by yourselves. We're here because you're the last one, who saw our son." She said it calmly. Her words made you confused.

Y/N: "What do you mean by 'the last one, who saw'?" You asked it in confusion. In answer, the father of your ex, got out a folded paper from his pocket, unfolded it, and placed it on the coffee table. You looked at it and you saw that it's a missing poster with the picture of your ex on it. "What?" You asked it in shock.

Ex's mom: "He didn't come back home that day, when he went to you. We thought that you and he probably are together again, so we tried to call him, but he didn't answer his phone. Moreover, how can I see, you're not together and this dipshit isn't here." She said it angrily, while you were still shocked by the news, but you somehow pulled yourself together.

Y/N: "That is correct. I have not forgave him and he's not here, and where is he isn't my concern." You said it calmly.

Ex's mom: "That's your business. However, we heard that he's other girlfriend had come to you too. Is that correct?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "That is correct. She came to my house and I was arguing with her at the gates for some time." You said it annoyingly as you remembered that day.

Ex's mom: "Oh? And what happened in the end?" she asked it curiously.