Chapter 5: "The talking shadow"

(Your house. My bedroom.)

Your POV

Gift boxes. Another gift boxes. I was looking at them with poker face, while Isabelle was standing with worried face.

Y/N: "This is really getting annoying." You said it annoyingly and breathed in deeply. "Did cameras recorded, who it was?" I asked it calmly.

Isabelle: "Well... Not really..." She said it nervously.

Y/N: "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked it confusedly as I looked at her. She got out a phone and showed me its screen on which was video of the camera, which was on the gates. It was peaceful for a few seconds and then the video glitched and gift boxes were already there. The strange thing is that the time on the video didn't change it just continued how it intended too. "So they just appeared out of the blue?" I asked it in confusion.

Isabelle: "Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to this question." She said it with the disappointed face. "Should I call someone, so they could check the cameras and the video, while you'll be busy with work?" She asked it calmly as she putted away her phone.

Y/N: "Please do." I said it calmly. She nodded it and walked out from my room, closing the door behind her. I looked at the gift boxes, there were 4 of them. The boxes were white, but the ribbon on each of them were different. Light brown, light blue, yellow, and pink. I walked up to them to my bed and opened each one of them, and of course each one of them had a plushie in it. Toy Franny, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica and Toy Foxy. 'Wait, should I call her Toy Foxy or... Mangle? Or both ways are fine?' I thought to myself calmly as I looked at four new plushies. 'This plushie sending thing is creepy, but at least plushies are cute.' I thought to myself as I hugged them. Suddenly my phone started ringing, so I placed the plushies close to others on the bed. I then walked up to the table, took the phone and picked up the call. "Hello?" I asked it calmly as placed the phone close to my ear.

David (Phone): "Heya, boss. Just wanted to remind you that the online meeting will start soon." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "I remember that, and Cindy already send me a link to it." I said it calmly.

David (Phone): "Okie dokie! Just making sure, since I know how you sometimes is." He said it calmly, but I'm sure he has smile on his face.

Y/N: "Watch your language or you'll end up fired." I said it jokingly as I walked up to the laptop on the table, and get it out from sleep mode.

David (Phone): "Okay, okay, I'll shut up, so I can keep my job then." He said it with the nervous laugh.

Y/N: "See ya at the meeting, Davey." I said it calmly as I opened my personal chat with Cindy.

David (Phone): "See ya." He said it and hanged up. I placed the phone on the table and sat down at the table. I then took the mouse in my hand and clicked the link with it.

(Time skip. 1 hour later.)

The meeting was over, so I saved and closed the files I'll need to check later, and opened folder with everything that's connected to the investigation about girls.

Y/N: "Okay, let's see. These three are now known as Toy Franny, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica. Bella, Skylar, and Serenity Jacksons." I said it calmly as I opened their photos.

" I said it calmly as I opened their photos