Chapter 2: "Mystery after mystery"

(Your house. Your bedroom.)

Your POV

Y/N: "So, you don't know anything about who could give me this plushie?" I asked it in the phone calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Nope, no clue. I can ask Willow and Mark, if they know anything." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Please do." I said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Did you ask Enzo or Isabelle about this?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "Yes, Enzo said that there was a ring from intercom, so he walked out from the building and walked up to the gates, there he saw no one. However, when he opened the gates he saw that on the floor was a box wrapped up as a gift. The box itself was white and had a purple ribbon." I said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Uh-huh, and inside it he found the plushie." She said it calmly getting where it going.

Y/N: "Yup. He thought that someone from you made it and delivered it, so he putted on my bed." I said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Well, I can see his logic, but still I know nothing about it." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "I know, I know, but please ask Willow and Mark about it, since the more I think about it, the more it gives me creeps." I said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Will do; since I don't want you have a paranoia." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Thanks." I said it with the smile.

Vanessa (Phone): "No problem, I'll call you later as soon as I find anything about this." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Okay, bye." I said it calmly.

Vanessa (Phone): "Bye." She said it before I hanged up.

Y/N: "*Sigh* Now what do I do with you?" I asked it calmly as I picked up the plushie. I looked at it in different angles again, then looked at its face. While I was looking at it, I remembered Bonnie's words from yesterday. "I guess its fate." I said it as I hugged it.

(Meanwhile. Vanessa's house.)

3rd POV

It was not so long since (Y/N) hanged up. Vanessa came down to first floor and walked in the living room. She saw Mark and Willow on the couch watching some scary movie.

 She saw Mark and Willow on the couch watching some scary movie