Epilogue

5 years later

"Mom...mumma...mom....where are you?" a cute four years old girl ran with her little legs in living room clutching her dress to prevent herself from falling while calling her mom, she was looking so excited to tell something to her dearest mom.

She finally reached to her parents room peeking from door she saw her mother sleeping, slowly taking steps towards bed without producing any noise, afraid her mother will wake up she walked in.

She struggled to climb on bed few times before she did it, her eyes roam on her mom's beautiful face and taking advantage of her closed eyes she sneak beside her.

"You little one--" she giggled when her mother eyes opened and she start tickling her.

"You're just like you sneaking father."

"Mumma rosie aunty were telling me about her story and you know she didn't liked Jim uncle at first as he always teased her just like me but then he did a very brave thing he saved rosie aunty from bad people." Jisoo look at her daughter excited face fondly. She didn't think she would have this little angel when she told taehyung they wouldn't have kids for 5 years.

Minji passionately telling her the infamous story of mafia boss Park Jimin and Rosé park with emphasizing each words slowly with her eyes hold excitement.

3 years ago, Jimin did something that shook whole mafia world he killed Rosé father the consigliere with his own bare hand, enjoying each cracks of bone, and gauze out his eyeball before cutting his fingers which makes everyone called him devil, the reason was he dared to mix some drugs in her food just because he hate the idea of being ruled by someone born from Rosé who still have no idea why her own parents hate her and that drugs caused her miscarriage and slight damage to the uterus which was also the reason of rosé depression in feared of not having kid anymore and it took a lot time to recover her.

Jimin the man who changed girls like a clothes is now one woman man for her fiora. Peoples feared him but he's whipped for Rosé.

"Minji I'm really upset baby why'd you spend time with rosie aunty instead of your mother." Jisoo playfully sad pouted infront of her daughter to show her that she's upset and just like other time minji leaned on to give a peck on her mother's cheek.

"Mumma I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." Jisoo saw a brimming tears forming into her doe eyes she immediately reached her hand to wipe it.

"Oh my!! come here baby, mumma was just kidding honey she's not hurt." Jisoo hugged her daughter.

"Really?" minji beamed in happiness.

"Yess my baby." Jisoo replied removing the hair strand from her face.

"Okay now it's time for mumma and dadda story." Jisoo sigh

She took her daughter's head on lap and started telling the story of hers and taehyung.

Taehyung came home from office tiredly but he was excited see his family.

As he entered inside the living room he heard the conversation between the two weirdos who were living with him and Jisoo, he heard few more voices coming from kitchen indicating that Jisoo had invited more people.

After that incident it took two years for Rosé to recover from depression and she was now much happier than ever, throughout the years Jimin was stand behind her as strong back, she herself dealt with her fucked up family who only consider her as a ticket to get a highest place in mafia clan.

Rosé never forget to appreciate jimin's effort to make her feel good about herself, giving and showing her those love which she thought she doesn't have soul to accept.