[16]

Taehyung clicked his tongue in annoyance.

" We are already done lets go jeon, oppa" jisoo doesn't want to stay any longer in presence of people who wronged her in past and still have no conscience so she tried to dragged them outside but her foot stopped on jennie's word.

" How's your children unnie , must be happy to have a mama " she tauntingly said forgetting all the formalities since she guessed that this deal in not in favourable position.

Earlier seeing them glaring at each other while heavy tension in room jennie spoke to jisoo but not in a favour instead to fuel the fire more she wants to remind taehyung what jisoo did.

" They are really happy, by the way why I'm not suprise to know you stalked me dear cousin " jisoo nonchalantly said.

Hearing "cousin" from her mouth jennie remained stunned as she herself forget the relationship they both shared " Huh me? stalked you? Dream on unnie."

" You were always dreaming my cousin, atleast I'm not someone who leave her lover on knowing that he has children without knowing the full truth, its you who change man based on their position " she brief glanced at namjoon, seeing his sour mood jisoo knows he is remembering the time when Jennie without any clear response broke up with him.

" Says the one who cheated on someone with the same man who has already child, so how does it feel to live your dream unnie, doesn't you always wants to be mom. "

Namjoon saw the glimpse of sadness in her eyes so he grabbed jisoo hand before jennie could say further and humiliate her, while her eyes were on taehyung who was sitting there showing a stoic unbothered calm face she wondered if the claim of his love for her was also a lie, seeing him not uttering any word to shushed jennie she scoffs mentally and the only answer she is getting is yes, he is liar.

Both namjoon and jisoo went out of the meeting room leaving them behind, jungkook had already leaved the place before, only the her phone buzz indicating a message, she turn to namjoon.

" Oppa, hyunsuk just messages me that there's an emergency in busan so I think you should go and check, also it's been a while since you spent time with kids. "

Namjoon nodded faintly smiling " I know afterall they are the only family left for me a precious gifts from my brother, okay then I'm leaving take care of yourself and if anything needed just call me."

Jisoo hummed and bid him goodbye, she felt a strong intense gaze on her back knowing who is it she ignored and turned to see stressed jungkook, jisoo raised her one eyebrow in attempt of asking what happened.

" Elevator is not working and I know-" he abruptly stopped talking seeing taehyung and Jennie passes through them, they took the stairs to go.

Seeing them disappear Jungkook continued his sentence " I know you scared of stairs so why don't you wait in the meeting room till I call someone to fix the elevator. "

" Okay " jisoo mumbled and proceed to back in room, to be honest she really need time to contemplate on what happened in this room.

Jisoo was gracefully sitting on chair while reading some other proposals, she was so engrossed in those papers that she doesn't realise someone entered in the room, she snapped her head back hearing the sound of door closed and became shocked seeing the person.

"What are you doing here?"

She asked before abruptly getting up and closing all the papers she went towards the door.