[2]

Time skip one week later ~

Jisoo live alone in her one room apartment where she has small corner for kitchen and one small bathroom in which sadly only one person can fit but it's enough for her, when she first came here it was really difficult for her to adjust but now she's used to it as she decorated every corner with so much love and the most beautiful corner of her room is window, from where you can see the haeundae beach. When it's night this place look mesmerizing in moonlight and she love sitting around there for stargazing.

Jisoo was trying to sleep by changing positions but coldness of weather was too much to sleep she sighed and abruptly get up to lite up the near fireplace in her room after that covering herself with blanket she closed her eyes and soon she fall asleep. In the middle of dark cold night uncousiously she heard a loud thud in her room but she proceed to sleep thinking dalgom might dropped something then again she heard someone said in a feeble voice "help me please" her eyes wriggled still closed huh dalgom can speak too how come I didn't know yet  she shrugged.

The same voice again called her "I a..am really c..cold please save me" it seems like a man's voice she immediately opened her eyes and look beside herself , a man was struggling to get up while his body shivering and eyes slowly closing she was about to scream but only gasp come from her mouth when she saw him fainted.

She get up from her bed and slowly went near him still contemplating after sometime thinking she turn his body by grabbing shoulder and he was completely faint she sit on her knees and touched his forehead it was burning , with difficulty she manage to put him on bed and covering with her duvet she hurriedly went to bring a cold water and cotton piece of clothes.

"It's so cold, before him I might become frozen princess" she murmur when her hand touch the water she placed the cotton cloth on his forehead.

" Whoever you are, I deal with you later but just know you owe me your life" after doing the same thing again and again she left to put back the bowl once she confirm that his body temperature slowly coming down.

Next morning taehyung groaned feeling someone disturbing his sleep and with his half eyes open he saw a beautiful girl sitting near him he faintly smile seeing her brown orb slender nose with cute nosetip and plump kissable lips he instantly get up & hugged her "I really missed you please don't leave me love".

This caught jisoo off-guard as awkwardly she patted his back thinking he must have mistaken her for someone else or maybe hallucinating because of the medicine she gave him wait don't tell me I clumsily gave him wrong medicine no, no you can't!! jisoo you can't play with someone life.

She pulled away from his embrace & that's when he completely saw her face his eyes widen "I am really sorry I didn't hug you on purpose" Jisoo faintly smile assuring him that it okay not because she understand it happen but because she think maybe its her own clumsy self mistake.

Jisoo suddenly remember his condition last night "are you okay" she worriedly asked as she put her hand on his forehead and he blushed.

He hummed and look around avoiding her gaze so here I'm end up after running from those street loosers  he remember now.

"What happen to you how did you fainted ?"

"I didn't ate anything" he said

"Huh!! why" she suspiciously look at him before saying "you doesn't look someone who didn't have money infact seeing your dress you must come from rich family"

His eyes widen "you didn't recognise me "

" Duh no, why are you famous ? even if you're, still I don't know you" she rolled her eyes

" Oh okay "

"You look disappointed don't tell me you're some kind of idol or actor" she gasped.

"No I'm not but my father is really influential people he love to break people" last sentence was only for him then his mind reminded him that he was never publicly introduced.

" Whatever, why didn't you ate" jisoo is known for her kindness and curious personality she was even warned by Rosé not to be so kind but look here she's taking care and talking with unknown person who can be criminal or bad person but she always believe on her intuitions.

" I was robbed when I went to convenience store some people came and pointed a gun at me then they snatch my phone and wallet " taehyung steal a glance of her.

"So how did you end up in my room" she doesn't look suprised as its common in her area.

He paused thinking if he should say or not " Actually because of hunger I steal a creamy bun bread but I was about to walk back to the seller to give money as I felt I have some money left in my pocket, the same goons saw and run after me because of coldness my body slowly started shiver that's when I saw your room's window open and it was not that high so I climbed through water pipe " he explained her being embarassed and looking down.

Jisoo tried to control her laugh seeing him flustered face she placed her soft warm hand on his shoulder "it's okay you're now fine and also stay here until you recover"

" Ahh I forgot something to ask what is your name ? " she asked not wanting to let go this heavenly handsome man without knowing his name.

" Vantae" taehyung didn't told his real name afraid she might know his identity and not let him here.

" I'm Sooyaa " she excitedly said.

I know it's not your real name they both think at same time while giving each other awkward smile.

"Can't I stay here forever" taehyung murmur  thinking she didn't hear but she did

Her face frown "no you can't"

" Huh "

"Why do you want to live here I'm not kind enough to let a man live in my place" jisoo glared him while put her both hand on waist.

"But I don't have any place as I runaway from my house" he instantly spoke.

This was something she never expected and in a second she change her facial expressions from frowning to amusing, it makes her burst into laughter.

"O god!! I heard a runaway bride , runaway princess but I never heard runaway man" she stop herself seeing his annoyed face.

" Okay, okay still you can't stay here I already did my best but letting you stay here I can't do that " she seriously said

" Please let me be stay here with you preety lady" he showed her appealing puppy eyes and her heart skipped.

" Even if I allow you where were you think to sleep huh" she questioned

Taehyung look around to see only bed which can perfectly fit for two people "don't even think about it" she abruptly speak sensing his thought.

"No no I didn't think any of that" he shook his head in defence but mentally facepalm because his words definitely interpreted in different ways.

She raised her eyebrows looking frustrated but before she said something else he spoke again "I can sleep on floor please please preety lady"

Jisoo was thinking when she heard a knock on door and she looked at him in horror then suddenly she looked tensed, jisoo abruptly stand up and started pushing him who look confused towards her wardrobe and she close the door saying him to not make any noise.

Jisoo calm her heartbeat before opening the door only to welcomed her heart sister Rosé who look panicked.

Thank you so much for reading 💟