[23]

Taehyung took Jisoo's hand in his and guided her to the centre, she tightly pressed her lips into thinned before forcing a sweet smile towards others, their reaction was something unexplainable afterall two gorgeous human being is leading together for a dance caused a ruckus in between them.

"What are you doing? Leave my hand" they was yet to be reached on centre when jisoo said, while trying to remove her hand.

"I didn't knew you've arranged things in couples matching, glad I still remember your favourite colour" taehyung said mischievously.

Ignoring her demand completely taehyung gently grab her one hand and placed on his shoulder while his other hand sneakily brushing on her bare waist before tugging her towards himself.

Jisoo sucked a sharp breath on sudden proximity, eyes widen while her heart beating fastly.

"Take a breath, love" he stared at her, his lips curved up from corner seeing her expected reaction.

Jisoo internally burned under his intense stare but refuses to lose herself "I said leave my hand you're making me uncomfortable"

"But your body doesn't convinced with you words" he grinned and her face flushed red knowing what he said is true she look at his smiles without any blinking.

Jennie stiffened when someone put his hand on her shoulder, and she was well known of this touch, turning back she came face to face with familiar set of eyes.

"What are you doing Namjoon" she jerked his hand from her and glared sharply.

"It's our turn to hit the floor, don't you think? "he said in flate tone.

Jennie tiptoed and look over his shoulder indeed everyone was dancing while some of them enjoying their drinks.

Suddenly she frowned "why would I dance with you, I came here with my partner taehyung" she emphasize the word 'my' and namjoon was scoffing in his mind to see her persistent trying.

"Well, I think he got his partner, to sway with, and unfortunately I have got you even when I don't wanted, remember the dress code thing" namjoon said amusingly, his hand slipped into the side pocket of his tuxedo pant.

Only then Jennie eyes landed on his tie fucking brown her temperament becomes high thinking about taehyung wearing purple for jisoo and without any hesitation she close the distance between them and started removing his necktie forcibly.

As namjoon become shocked to see her eager bold movement he hurriedly grab her hand tightly "you're assaulting me infront of whole crowd and breaching my human rights by forcing yourself on me" his voice has disappointment with hint of anger, one thing that matters most for him is his reputation in between the others.

"I'm not assaulting you, but remove that fucking tie I hate to be partnered with you" she hissed and proceed to grab his tie again, she completely lost her mind.

"Stop this nonsense why are you so against the idea of having a simple dance with me, you were not having problems when we fuc---" he stopped himself from speaking further but his anger flared through out his body while jaw tightened.

"Listen Miss Jennie if you didn't wanted to dance just tell me straight on my face, doing these things to humiliate yourself is not worth it, you have already lost my respect by chasing a man who wants someone else atleast try to maintain your reputation, living a life in which you have to impress someone by changing yourself wouldn't give the satisfaction of having someone by your side who's willing to do anything for you and love the way you are, so stop your obsession and get a life" saying these venomous words namjoon shoved her hand and walked out from there leaving her behind with so many questions.