[11]

Taehyung woke up with pleasant smile on his lips , yawning lazily he look at the other side of bed, and frowned, jisoo was nowhere.

He clearly remembered the last night , thinking about it he felt like a dream , he couldn't understand how jisoo gave her consent to him of having her, he is still unaware of her thoughts and reasons behind her unexpected action, he also doesn't know from where the courage he got in that moment when he blurted such a vague demand of her proving that she also love him, that she forgave him. Is it because of warm alcohol that they drank in celebration of starting a new chapter without any lies and any secret. And he drank very much to hide his feeling of not completely being true to her.

But at the end of the night everything feels right his heart swelled with happiness as he can still feel the sweet warmth of her lips on his and her lingering strawberry scent filling his nose reminding him of the very first time they did, the sensation caused by her naked body still gave a tingling feeling to every fiber of his body.

Last night he can feel the love between them and for him it was like he achieve her love, she's finally his.

Taehyung get up from bed in messy hair walking to the bathroom he did his morning routine, while brushing looking at the mirror corner of his lips curled up seeing the purple red mark on neck.

Today taehyung put extra effort on himself, he specially wear his best outfit, knowing at 8 she would be in cafe he plan to give her something, taehyung opened the bottle of his signature perfume to spray around his neck, when his phone rings seeing the unknown number, he cut the call, grabbing his beret taehyung was about to go downstair when his phone rings again l, annoyed by continuity of call he get frustrate as taehyung was purposely not picking up, having a good memory is not good sometimes, taehyung knows the number very well, It's his father's secretary number, his hand form a fist as he exactly knows who gave them, his number.

Park Jimin you're dead

Taehyung don't want to spoil his day so he again ignored the call as he has to plan things to propose her as soon as possible before she changed her mind , his heart still sting on thought of a single things, thoughts of Jisoo not replying on his confession last night.

" I love you sooyaa "

She just nodded, and taehyung looks down in disappointment, is he confessed too fast?, if he's taking her kindness for granted or the love he can feel from her is true, uncertain thoughts surrounded his mind and looking at unwavering emotions in her eyes  and emotionless face, sanking his heart.

" Why didn't you said back " he asked not able to hold himself.

Jisoo pursed her lips in thin - "my action speak a lot tae, you can feel it in my kiss "

Taehyung grinned hearing his name from her pretty mouth, though jisoo doesn't know his real name, and he also refuses to tell her his true self, call him selfish but he risks his everything just to be by her side and taehyung doesn't regret doing it.

" I know, I can feel you love me , but I wanted you to prove , I want to hear it from yo--"

Jisoo stopped his lips from talking by smashing her own lips on him.

'nevermind, what's the word when I know her heart'

Skipping through stairs he comes down with big grin on his face, looking around taehyung desperately wanted to meet her, hug her and most importantly wanting to look the blush and shyness of her face, but he couldn't find her anywhere.