[21]

Irene took a breath of relief but suddenly someone's arrival makes her mood sour, handling the pregnancy hormones was already more difficult that right now all she want to get away jisoo from the upcoming taunts of this woman.

"So how come you still stand here Jisoo doesn't your feet wobble by the weight of your sin huh, sleeping with an unknown ugly man what kind of decent girl do, atleast have some respect and leave from here can't you see nobody wants you here"

Ugly man? only if Mrs.kang knows who's that man with me surely she'll not able to stand , he's the most handsome person anyone have ever seen.

Jisoo think and then she cleared her throat before speaking something which definitely shocked Mrs. Kang in an instant "do you know Mrs Kang who is the head of the company where your precious daughter Kang seulgi working?don't be suprise when I say it's me " she gave her a sinister smile which suddenly sent a chills in her spine.

"W...what do you m..mean?" Mrs. Kang hardly could speak the sentence properly as she was too stunned, jisoo slightly smirked seeing the conflict on Mrs. Kang face probably she's thinking hard about the turn of the event.

"is that the reason why seulgi accepted easily in her favourite company, not because of Kim taejoon, but because this woman who's standing infront of me deliberately gave her chance, it means that old greedy Kim taejoon deceived my family to get the orphanage land."

Jisoo's mother Kim sooyoung was a leading top model of early 80s she was a very sharp and intelligent woman who love creativity and passion, because of her dedication towards the profession she wanted to create a platform for other young womens who dreamed to become model one day, that's why she started the KSY model agency.

No one knows what happened to her when she vanish from industry after she discovered being pregnant with jisoo, unfortunately jisoo never saw her mother in person but seeing her modelling pictures jisoo could tell that her mother was gorgeous, Kim sooyoung already know the complications of her pregnancy in which she might lose her life but she wanted to keep the baby so she decided to wrote her will which states that her baby would get this company after she/he turn 25 years.

When jisoo turned 25, aunt yoona her mother's sister, who was untill now handling the company handover her KSY.

Glancing at Mrs Kang face once again which turning red blue purple jisoo knows what she's feeling right now probably wanting to slap her.

Irene was amusingly hearing the whole conversation seeing jisoo making her roots so deep and placing Mrs. Kang in her right shoes she proudly looked at her.

Later she noticed the fluctuations in jisoo face she's looking in pain but tried hard to hide it, leaning towards jisoo, Irene asked her "what happened, you don't look good ?"

"Unnie I think I'm having period, do you have sanitary pad?" Jisoo whispered, her eyes not left the furious gaze of Mrs. Kang as she smirked.

"Yes it's in upstairs, in my room though I don't needed but I think I might have few left"

Jisoo grab the wrist of Irene gently when she was about to go to bring her those pads."Unnie you have guest to attend I can take myself don't worry"

Irene nodded and leaves from there seeing her bestfriend yeri waving at her.

Jisoo walked pass by Mrs.kang but stopped to say "Mrs. Kang you have beautiful daughter, please keep an eyes on her who knows what will happen when someone got her semi-nudes pictures which was still in my drawer of office and spread it on sites, be careful"

Jisoo sighed dramatically and then tapping the stiff shoulder of Mrs. Kang she left to go upstair.

Jisoo reached to her brother's room, scanning around she make sure there was no one slowly she closed the door behind her. Earlier she faked the problem of her periods,the only purpose was to go upstairs.