[33]

After meeting twin and Jennie, both taehyung and Jisoo went to meet Rosé's halmoni where they had a dinner which ended with lots of laugh as halmoni have a little piece of memory left and she didn't recognise Jisoo but taehyung which gave him a chance to teasing her.

Both are coming from halmoni house when Jisoo decided to have a treats of icecream for everyone as she bought some and then they'll sits on couch eating their own icecream where she was catching up with twins school stories, things were going smoothly untill it turned into debate of who-know-kim jisoo-the-most between taehyung, Jennie and twins.

And it end up with the two sulking babies who got to know that their sooyaa noona's actual name is Kim Jisoo. The betrayed reaction of them was really bad enough to make Jisoo kneel infront of them for forgiveness and before they would happily given, taehyung's next comment made it worse.

"How can you make your noona kneel infront of yourselves? Shame on you guys."

Hyunsuk eyes flickered in embarrassment as the severity of the situation was understood by him and for the first time he'd agreed with taehyung, before, in this type of case Jisoo always did this to make them feel important.

"Why would it be shame when we didn't say anything. I know that we aren't in any position to demand an apology but it's noona who did it herself." Even though hyunsuk understood but he refuses to let the so-called-boyfriend of his noona's riled up on them.

Jisoo heart clenched hearing hyunsuk detached word she wonder if even in those 3 years does they think they mean nothing to her as she recognise the guilt and detachment in their eyes. Jisoo doesn't want them to feel any sort of remorse or that everything she does isn't to make them happy she got up and hugged both hyunsuk and jihoon before saying "you guys have the best position in my heart, you are like my babies whom I adore very much, and never, never think that your words didn't mean anything to me, you mean world to noona."

Taehyung's eyes softened seeing the love of his life consoling and giving the motherly love these two deserve his eyes shows the admiration for the woman infront of him untill his gaze met with jihoon who was grinning and stick his tongue out to tease him.

"These bastards deserve nothing." taehyung rolled his eyes as mumbled annoyingly.

Jennie was doing dishes when jisoo decided to join her.

"You don't have to do that unnie I can handle." she said immediately snatching the washed dishes Jisoo took to wipe.

"No it's fine, beside we haven't had a good talk since your bail." Jisoo deliberately said the last word with much pressure remembering Jennie's daring gut to flirt with her man.

Jennie flinched in her place a bit on her sweet yet sharp tone nevertheless she'd replied "I haven't thank you yet I'm sorry."

"You can do it Now." the bluntness in her voice didn't escape from Jennie as she feels that Jisoo is angry with her but don't know why?

"I am really thankful to you unnie and taehyung, trust me when I say that I'm grateful to have you as my cousin and I'm sincerely sorry for everything I do to you I was just-"

Just? Jisoo look at her and almost pray to all heavenly god to not the same answer.

"I was just jealous." Just as this sentence left from her mouth Jisoo widen her eyes thinking why everyone have to be jealous of her pathetic life.

"You know what Jen I'm truly exhausted by thinking why are you guys even jealous of me who had nothing, things are not always how it look."

"You are everything everyone wants unnie you just don't realise it, and that's want I wanted what you have, being the centre of admiration by everyone, things that belongs to you I wanted to own that, even if it's not meant for me." Jennie look down and sadly chuckled on her stupidity.