[9]

Next day, jisoo wear her black turtle neck sweater, pairing with same colour of coat and tying her hair in low pony she tucked some strands of hair behind the ear, steadily she rummage into the closet, only to find a cute tiny scarf which can barely cover her neck, she caressed it softly, her lips have peaceful smile. With her long slender fingers she traced the thread of scarf as if this is the only treasure she ever own, one last time she look at herself into mirror taking deep breath in order to prepare herself to not burst into tears.

She came downstairs and saw taehyung leaning against the main door typing something on his phone, while waiting for her. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into a month since they meet unexpectedly and he successfully become her person, with him she feel calmness inside her although earlier she used to joke around but the rage of losing her dad because of her own self and guilt slowly engulfing her day by day which she kept to herself until she met him.

On the verge of her despair state seeing him gave her unusual sense of comfort, she can't explain what he's doing to her but one thing is sure that she needed him.

A half smile begin to appear on her lips soon it replaced by a frown when her gaze fall on his attire he was in black knee length long blazer and a black beret, she recall that when she found him uncousious, there was nothing with him.

So how did he have these clothes?, I didn't notice earlier but how come he never ask me to buy anything for him, I didn't even gave him his monthly payment and this phone I clearly remember he says that he have nothing everything was robbed.

" Hey!! " taehyung waved his hand infront of her eyes and she snapped out of her thoughts, she wanted to ask him, but nevermind I'll ask him later why'd he lie.

"Let's go otherwise we'll be late" jisoo said while rushing him.

Taehyung has already booked a cab which was outside, they both sit inside, jisoo was looking outside through window, she was sitting in backseat while taehyung was beside the driver on passanger seat. Time to time he was glancing her through mirror, he knows that she's not fine, who will be fine on the day of her father death anniversary. Taehyung sighs, he don't know how will he's going to face her father knowing his dad was partially the cause of his death. But he also doesn't want to leave her alone, not this time.

With heavy heart jisoo stepped her foot outside the cab, looking up she saw weather is really gloomy just like her, it seems there will be snowfall tonight.

She walked towards the cemetery without waiting for taehyung who was froze on his place contemplating whether he should go or not. There's no courage left to face her father but he know better, for the sake of jisoo he has to go, he has to be by her side, he can't let his guilt take over himself. Taehyung follows jisoo inside.

He was standing behind her, looking at the ground as if it's the most interesting thing, jisoo kneeled before her father's grave putting his favourite snowdrop flower on tombstone she stare her dad's picture, controlling tears she remember how her dad was fighting for her dignity, justice for her tarnished reputation, taehyung put his hand on her shoulder to console her but she didn't even realise his presence.

Jisoo shifted her gaze on beside nameless tombstone and now she couldn't control herself, she bursts into tears, she was crying in agony, pain and most importantly in regret of not able to save her.

Jisoo remove the tiny scarf from her neck and put infront of that tombstone "I made it for you but you never able to see this, it's my fault, I'm such a heartless person I am sorry....sorry... I could't save you." she sobbed not caring about the person behind her.