[26]

Taehyung woke up before jisoo and found himself in unfamiliar room, his eyebrows knitted together in confusion, just when he was about to get up he felt a warm hand circled around his body, he look beside him and a smile appears on his lips seeing the most beautiful sight he could see in early morning.

Jisoo was sleeping peacefully without caring her posture, he took a moment to admire the beauty of the love of his life, tracing his fingers gently he feels the softness of her cheeks.

His gaze averted towards the table clock, then he get up out of bed unwillingly.

Jisoo groaned in her sleep when warm rays coming from windows directly falls on her face, disturbing her peaceful sleep, her hands went to check the person sleeping beside her, she frown feeling empty on the other side and her eyes shortly opened, she sit up rubbing her face and let out a sleepy yawn, lazily she get up and without wasting time she come downstairs.

Looking for taehyung she roamed in living room untill her gaze falls on a sight of handsome man in kitchen, she smiled, Kim taehyung was making breakfast for them as he just put raw eggs in frying pan after breaking it neatly to make scrambled egg.

Jisoo tiptoed and silently went closer to him, making sure no sound comes from her and suddenly she back hugged him.

"Good morning tae, did you sleep well?" she happily asked.

Taehyung tilted his head enough to see her and hummed "surprisingly I did, love."

"I knew it." jisoo proudly said.

Taehyung look at her confusingly, so she explained him "did you forget that you almost slept on me during our dance so I thought maybe you would do this time too."

Taehyung then turned back to face her properly, a serene smile was plastered on his face "I guess you are my remedy."

Jisoo chuckled soon she found him leaning towards her lips, they were an inch apart when suddenly she covered her lips with hand.

Taehyung gave her a suprised look, intension to ask why? "I didn't brushed yet."she shyly replied.

"It doesn't matter" taehyung shrugged and again try to kiss her but she fled away towards the upstairs before his lips touched her.

He chuckled at her cuteness 'kim jisoo what are you doing to me.'

Taehyung place the food on table and wait for her, why she's taking time he was about to go in room to call her when he saw her coming looking so beautiful in red dress and as if his memory is still refresh this dress instantly reminded him of the one she wore on that day in club 3 years ago.

He licked his lips, after remembering the vivid visual of everything that they did.

"Why are you blushing..?" taehyung comes out of his thoughts once he heard her.

"N.. nothing, come lets eat now." he said, clearly embarrassed.

This memory is only for him as she still not remembered anything, jisoo hummed and immediately sit on chair.

"Woahhh Kim taehyung, you literally cooked so much for me." jisoo exclaimed seeing all the dishes on table.

"Taste it, and tell me how's it?" taehyung smiled and urged her to eat.

She took a bite and gestured him saying it's so delicious as her mouth was full with big piece of garlic bread.

Taehyung then happily start eating, he smirked noticing her staring at him.

"do you have any plan today?" she asked curiously.

"Are you asking for a date, love?" taehyung smugly look back at her.