Chapter 14- Another Angle of Revenge

Chapter 14

Another Angle of Revenge

Teagan

*

"A camping trip?!" I asked my psycho mom. She nodded her head 'yes' and walked out my door, not saying another word. Really, mom? Wow. Camping? For my birthday? Isn't it supposed to be something I want to do?

I guess not according to my mother. My freaking, annoying, controlling, crazy mother. This is all too much to handle is week. First, I find out my awesome mystery kisser is my arch enemy, a guy who thinks I'm a whore. Next, he tells me he is not going to leave his bitch girlfriend. And now this? My life has officially reached an all time low. But I shouldn't have said that because right when I did, my mom popped her head back in my room and told me,

"Oh ya, Lucas and his family are coming too! And Luke's girlfriend." Ok now my life can't get any worse..Now I have to spend time with my mate and his fucking girlfriend. Ya...nothing can go wrong...

"And it's for the two weeks you are out of school, which is tomorrow! Yipee!" With that she skipped off. Stupid peppy mom and her unknowing-ness of the identity of my mate. I know she suspects something but she isn't saying anything. I think she is a little disappointed that I didn't come home from school, holding hands with some guy, who is my mate and she welcomes him in and starts the wedding plans. But whose fault is that? Oh ya! Luke and his 'girlfriend'.

Now what am I going to do? How am I going to make this trip enjoyable for me and miserable for Luke and Carrie?

I'm going to fake a mate.

And I'm going to make him jealous and take down Carrie while I'm at it...

 *

Lucas

"Honey." My mom called to me as I walked in the door. "Ya?" I called back. "Come to the living room please, dear." She asked me in a sweet voice. Uh-Oh. This can't be good. When she uses her sweet voice, it's something you most likely will hate. Like when she told me that I had to do tap dance. Yes, tap dance. I was stuck in that crappy class for three years! And sadly, I do know how to tap dance. But it's not like I will tell anyone...

I groaned as I walked in the living to find my mom sitting on the love seat with her legs crossed professionally. Oh god. That is even worse. Someone is here.

"Hello, Lucas. Say hi to Mrs. Landers." She nodded her head over to Teagan's mom. I saw her sitting on our 'L' shaped leather couch with her legs crossed also. But I couldn't help but notice the resemblance between her and her daughter. The dark hair, the brown eyes, only hers weren't as pretty as Teagan's....No! Don't think that way. I shook my head and smiled at her while she cocked her head and studied me with her eyes. After a long minute, she looked away and towards my mom then smiled, who glanced at me. Then my mom's face spread into a mischievous grin. My mom got up from the couch and headed for the her study and signaled for Mrs. Landers to follow her in. Mrs. Landers complied but not before shooting me a grinning smile and whispering in my ear,

"Prenez soind'elle.." And then walked into the study.

What does that mean?

 *

Teagan

I waited for his response as he thought it over.

"Why me?"  He asked me. I shrugged at him. "I don't know. I guess I need revenge and your the person for it. Plus you probably want her all to yourself. Don't you?" I said innocently, trying to lure him in. He thought about it for a moment and that gave me a second to think. Do I really want to do this? Yes. Does it benefit me at all? Hell ya! Will someone get hurt in the process? Probably but it will most likely be Carrie or Luke.

Is this guy as my fake mate good? I gave him the once over. Shaggy dark brown hair, pale green eyes, six-pack. Hm. Not bad. But never would I ever date him or have sex with this jerk. His appearance looked innocent but when he smiled or looked at you, you could tell he was an arrogant one. He had a permanent smirk etched on his face that made me want to smack him. A lot.

"Well," He started, cutting off my thoughts, "I suppose...I mean, I didn't think me and Carrie would get far but..I think I like her. But her stupid boyfriend is so damn protective!" He growled at the 'bofriend' part. I rolled my eyes at his dramatics.

"Whatever. So are you in?" I stuck out my hand for him to shake. He looked at it for a second, then stuck his hand out and shook mine. "The deal is sealed. No backing out." I said, looking him straight in the eye. He nodded in understanding.

"Good. We will go over the details tomorrow before we leave. Get packed and just follow my lead." I told him, getting up to leave. "Ok. I'll be there. But what if she sees me and knows something is up?" He asked me. I smirked and told him, "She won't say a thing. Trust me. But if she does, just tell her you're my mate. Simple as that."

"Okey-Dokey." He said as I was walking out the door.

"Nice doing business with you...Dave."

And I walked out the door. So ready for revenge.

Watch out Carrie, you perfect little world is about to crumple.

 And Luke, should have taken me when you had your chance.

*

Copyright 2011©Lovesoreel

Heyy! I'm so on top of things! I got my presentation speech done with so I decided to put another chapter up! Oh ya, if you don't remember Dave, take a look back on Chapter 7 ;) Hehe! This dedicated to Uranas for fanning and having such great stories! :)

23 votes for the next chapter?

VOTE(:

FAN(:

WHATS HOT LIST(:

Thanks!