Chapter 7- Caught..Or Not?

Chapter 7

Caught...Or Not?

Lucas

*

I knocked on the door to her house and waited patiently for her to answer the door. I heard a few crashes and groans and finally the door opened to a frazzled, giggling Carrie. But when she saw it was me, her face paled and she sobered up then looked at me with wide and guilty eyes. I saw that her clothes were crinkled and ruffled and her hair was messed up too. What was she doing..?

"W-What are you d-doing here?" She said, stuttering. Why was she stuttering? She only stuttered when she was nervous or guilty and from her expression, I'm guessing it was both. But why? 

I pushed that thought away. "Well, I was wondering if we are still going to that party tonight?" She nodded but I wasn't finished. I came to the conclusion that the black wolf didn't steal my clothes. How? She went the opposite was from where my clothes were and also I smelt Carrie's scent. It was faint but I recognized it.

"Where are my clothes, Carrie?" I asked calmly. She shrugged, still looking nervous. Ok, that's it. "Where. Are. They?" I growled at her. Her eyes got wide and her hands started shaking even more. She wasn't used to me be like this to her because normally I'm the 'best boyfriend' but not today. She took my fucking clothes.

"I-I'm s-sorry...Please forgive me...It won't happen again..I love you and I'm sorry for yesterday at school." She squeaked and ran to get my clothes. I sighed at her. When she got back, she handed me the clothes and did puppy dog eyes on me to forgive her. And I knew I was going to. "Whatever. You're forgiven. I love you too babe." And gave her a kiss on the cheek. She didn't blush like she usually did and that bugged me, but I shook it off instead.

 "T-Thanks.." And with that she was going to slam the door on me but I put my foot in the way and stepped in her house. I know that sounds rude but she took my clothes yesterday, which got me in trouble with my mother. And that led to a hour long lecture on how I have to hide my clothes and how she doesn't want me coming home naked again. Yes, I went naked because in wolf form, my energy is drained so werewolves can't be in wolf form for long or they could drain most or all of their energy and die. Plus, I have never been inside of her house for the two years we have been dating.

I took a look at her living room, kitchen, and other places around her home. It wasn't anything special but it was my girlfriend's home. Carrie was behind me the whole time I was looking around, trying to persuade me to leave or something but I wanted to see her house. Why doesn't she want me here?

When we finally got to her bedroom, she cracked just as I was opening her door, "Luke! No!" And what I saw, made me want to punch a wall. And I'm not a violent person.

A guy was sitting on her bed, topless, reading a magazine. I gasped just as Carrie bursted into tears. The guy jumped from the bed in surprise. I didn't recognize him but I knew he recognized me. His eyes were wide and scared. I gritted my teeth and turned to Carrie who was still sobbing.

"Is this what I think it it?" I asked her through clenched teeth. She hesitated then shook her head 'no'. "I can explain! He..He is my...um..cousin!" She said cautiously. I studied her face for any signs of lying but I couldn't find one, so I turned to the guy who gulped and nodded in agreement. But this didn't add up.

"Then why do you guys look like you just have sex." I hissed at them. They exchanged looks and Carrie started laughing but it sounded forced and strained. Soon the guy did too, sounding like Carrie. I eyed them both suspiciously. "No! We weren't. We were umm...Wrestling. That's what we do..." Carrie said, trying to sound causal but it sounded like a question..

"Are you guys sure? Because Carrie, I don't remember ever knowing about a cousin." She looked taken aback but then re-composed her face. "Ya well..it was just so hard to talk about because his mom hates my dad and cut off all contact and I didn't even know about her until yesterday morning and that's why I snapped. I'm so sorry baby.." Her eyes pleaded for me to forgive her and I sighed, knowing I would. I smiled at her, "It's ok hun. I'm sorry for snapping and not trusting you." Right when I said this, her eyes lit up and she tackled me into a hug and kissed me. "Thank you so much! I promise I would never cheat on you." Then she let go. I smiled her at her and she smiled at me with her pearly white and her eyes sparkling with joy. Now there is the girl I fell in love with.

Her cousin whose name I found out was Dave, said his sorry for the misunderstanding and went to his room. Carrie and I sat on the bed, making out, not going any furthur since we were going to wait till the mating ceremony, for about 10 minutes then I had to leave. We said we would meet at the big party tonight, that I forgot about, around 9:00. We kissed goodbye and she went inside her house, with her cousin.

I got in my car, smiling about how Carrie and I are back to normal. Then drove home, to get ready for the party. But then I remembered something that slipped my mind..My birthday was a few days ago..and nobody said anything. And I haven't even had any sign of having a mate!

What the hell is going on?

*

Carrie

"You fucking idiot! You almost ruined everything!" I screamed at Dave. He cringed at my rising voice. I sighed heavily and I walked out of his room, fuming at how much of a idiot this fuck was. Damn! Now I have to keep him around! Oh well...he is good in bed. So I'm not worried. Luke is so dense if he really believed us. I rolled my eyes at how dumb and naive he was. I heard a knock at the door and I saw, Dave my door, he stalked towards me and pulled me into a passionate kiss, which I knew where it was going to lead to. Then we fell onto the bed and Luke slipped from my mind

*.

Copyright 2011©Lovesoreel

Sorry for the late update! But It's freaking Easter! XD So what do you think is going on with Lucas? Any ideas? :D Carrie is a real whore...He-he! You all thought I was going to get her caught..Soryy! D: LOL

12 Votes for the next chapter?

VOTE(:

Thanks!