****Important: Read Please****

***********CONTEST IS OVER.************

*

Ok peoples, it's real. Teagan and Luke are together, but I need something from you readers, fans, and people. It's not a lot. It's sort of a contest. The following info is sort of a spoiler, kind of.

*

I need a perfect, like amazing,  SLOW song for Luke and Teagan for their first dance together. Something that you think would fit them. It will be a slow dance, of course. I really want you all to give me a list or just one song(s) that you find fitting for their first dance. There is no song limit or any real directions or rules.

Just either give me a link or the song name & artist. You can do 1 or 10, however many you want, I don't mind. The song I pick from that person will get a dedication and shout-out of what they want me to say, like promoting their stories or just saying hi. :) so Just comment below please or post on my message board. Don't I.M me because I might forget. 

P.S.- If it will be in another language, please tell me. 

If there is any same songs and I happen to pick that one that more than one user put up, I will give them all the credit. (:

There might be more than one song they will dance too. ;) Maybe. Not sure sure..

It will help me a lot. :)

***************THE CONTEST ENDS JULY 28TH!******************

********WINNERS ANNOUNED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER: INCLUDING FINALISTS**********

Thanks if you participate! :)

Yours Truly,

Lovesoreel ^_^