Chapter 15- Meet the 'Mate'

Chapter 15

Meet the 'Mate'

Lucas

*

"Baby, why do we have to go?" Carrie whined, as I was packing for both of us. Yes, she made me pack her stuff. And I'm wishing I wasn't. Why? Because Im seeing everything Carrie owns to wear and I'm not happy about any of it. Tube tops? Never seen her wear those but they aren't that bad I guess..But then grabbed something I was hoping I would never have to see coming from Carrie...

"Why do you own these?" I asked, turning to her, holding the disgusting things in between my thumb and index finger, ignoring her first question. She turned around from doing her makeup in her vanity and saw what I was holding and her eyes widened. She looked down guiltily and mumbled, "They aren't mine..."

I scoffed at her lie. "Don't you dare lie to me, Carrie." I growled at her. She flinched and cringed back. I automatically felt guilty and sighed. "I'm sorry babe. I'm just so stressed and everything.." She looked up at me with her big, blue eyes, expecting me to melt and forget about the..thongs I was holding. But this time...I didn't.

 *

Carrie

I looked up at him, with my eyes, expecting him to forget about the thongs but surprising instead, he threw down the pieces of my clothing and stormed out my room. I heard him stomp down the stairs and slammed the front door closed.

I 'hmph'd' at him at drama queen atitude problem. Whatever.

I finished my packing after an hour and I grabbed my IPhone to see if I had 'the text' from Luke. 'The text' is basically a long ass text from Luke saying he is sorry, how his temper got the best of him, how he loves me, and then keeps going to tell me how gorgeous I am..Yeah, you get the point. But went to turned on my phone,

There wasn't a text. And he was my ride to his house!

 *

Teagan

*

"Are you packed?" I asked Dave. He nodded and grabbed his duffel bags. "Ok then. Let's head for Luke's house." We got in the car after putting in his things then headed off for Luke's house, where all the families would meet and split up in cars for the drive to the campground, which is called, 'Little Leaf Campground'. Stupid right?

"So what's the plan?" He asked as we were driving. I thought it over for a second then told him, "Well, Luke obviously knows your not my mate. But Carrie doesn't and I'm not sure about my parents. So basically, just convince them we are in love and that's really it. But you cannot get caught with Carrie. If you do, the whole gig is up."

He looked at me with a confused face. "Wait, don't you want them to break up?"

"Yes, but we have to take our time. Get Luke suspicious of you guys because last time, you told me, he believed her that you were her cousin, so we have to make him believe it. And for the record, he is a big dumbass if he believed her and you. Also, we have to make Luke jealous because I'm with you..Even though I still hate him" He laughed at me as I said this. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

That made him laugh even harder. "What?!" I said, exasperated. After about five minutes of him finally calming down enough for him to talk, I asked him again.

"What the hell is so damn funny?" I asked him, again. All he did was shake his head and smirk. "Nothing. Nothing you know about...yet.."

"What do you mean 'yet'?!" I yelled at him. He looked genuinely scared. "I-I umm-um..Look we are here!" He pointed to Luke's house. I clenched the steering wheel until my knuckles turned white. Dave saw that and his eyes widened. When I parked and turned off the engine, Dave took off out of the car like a speeding bullet. I rolled my eyes at him and got out of the car.

My mom saw me and smiled but  then saw Dave, she frowned and asked, "Why is he here?" I rolled my eyes at her rudeness. I saw Luke and Carrie pull up and start to get out of the car. I glanced at Dave and winked while my mom was busy thinking about something. Dave smirked and winked back. Time to put the plan into action..

"Well.." I started, talking overly louder than I needed to. My mom snapped out of her daze and encouraged me to go on. I also saw Luke looking at Dave confused, while Carrie looked shocked. "Might as well get introductions over with...Mom..this is Dave...my mate."

And all hell broke loose.

 *

Lucas

Mate!? What the frick!? She is mine! Mine! I was about to stomp over to Dave and punch his lights out but remembered that, I wasn't supposed to be her mate anyway..I loved Carrie..No! I love her! Not loved!

"What?!" I heard her mom scream. Good I thought. At least she hates him. "That is just wonderful! Is he coming with us.." My eyes widened when she said this. What!? Is she inviting him?

"Oh yes! I would never leave my mate behind." And with that she stole a glance at me, smirking. It was then I realized what she was trying to do...

And she wasn't going to get away with it.

 *

Carrie

After everything had settled down about Teagan and her mate, I pulled Dave off to the side. "What the fuck!?" I whisper-screamed. Dave looked confused. "What?" I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"You are mates..with..with..her?!" I hissed at him, pointing to the bitch. He looked dazed for a second, as if he was listening to something or someone then snapped out of it looked angry. "That her, is my mate and girlfriend. So just back off!" And with that he pushed me aside, not much power but I stumbled a bit. I watched him walk over to Teagan and put his arm around her then whisper in her.

Then all I saw was red.

That bitch is so dead.

*

Copyright 2011© Lovesoreel

Eh, not much. This was mostly a filler. The next chapter is going to be when they are on the road. (: Hehe the car arrangement are going to be pretty interesting... XD So I'm super excited because I posted my new story, "The Alpha's Love Song" today. It's not much but it is introducing everyone and crap, but the first chapter will be up when the requirements are met. I started a new chapter requirement system! I hope you like! Check out the story please?! If you love this story, you are going to love "The Alpha's Love Song" ! :D

30 votes for the next chapter? Too much? Lets just try..

VOTE(:

FAN(:

Thanks!!