Chapter 10- Remembrance

Chapter 10

Remembrance

Teagan

*

Our lips moved in sync. Just as if we were one. Moving with the rhythm of the vibrating sounds of the song blasting just outside the door of the bedroom. Soon enough, our tongues were dancing with each other as little sparks and tingles spread throughout my body with pleasure. Then he started lifting my shirt over my head, as we layed down on the bed, lips still attached and enjoying the company of each other. Suddenly he let go of me and  he pulled away. I heard him take a deep breath and then he walked out the door.

But not before saying three words that helped me figure out his identity.

"I'm sorry, Tee-Tee."

And he was gone...

Why did he walk away? I'm so fucking confused...That kiss..that was freaking amazing. My fingers moved involuntarily to my lips, who were still tingling from the miss.

Could it be him...? They said it's not time yet..But right now, I can't help but think if they are right..Maybe it's just the amount of alcohol I consumed but I think that it's coming even sooner. Way sooner. But I knew it was him...His voice was un-mistakable..That nick-name..Only he called me that. Well, he used to..The way he said it, just sent goose bumps along my skin..

But the more I thought about this, the heavier my eyelids got. Just as sleep was about to swallow me, I couldn't help but think, where the fuck are my brothers?

And then I was eaten whole by weariness.

 *

River

"Wakey wakey asshole." I heard a male voice say to me sarcastically. My eyes opened to three figures hunching over me. With my eyes still adjusting, I could make out two guys and one female. As my eyes could finally see better, I noticed my splitting headache and I went to sit up but when I did, I felt a gut wrenching pain in my stomach area and quickly sat back down.

"It better hurt dickhead!" One of the guys who I finally noticed was Percy, Teagan's brother, yelled at me. I was shocked and angry that he just decides to yell at me when I have a hangover and I'm in a lot of pain. I looked around to find Nate and some girl looking at me. Nate had the same pissed off expression as his twin brother, while the chick, who was so fake she could be a Barbie doll, was looking at me lust and that was when I realized I was wearing no shirt.

"Where's my shirt?" I asked Percy. He growled at me and went to lunge when Nate held him back, reluctantly might I add. What the hell is going on? "You want a fucking shirt? Go jump off a fucking cliff! Wife beater!" Percy was screaming at me as Nate was trying to calm him down by pulling him out of the room. "Shut up, Perc! Teagan is upstairs. You don't want to upset her, do you?" Nate hissed at his brother. Why did Percy call me a wife beater? And why would Tee get upset?

Percy finally sighed and walked out of the front door, still giving me the death glare and Nate followed suit, sighing at his brother. I realized I was sitting up when I went to lay down and my abdominal area hurt again, so I stay sitting up. I looked around the room I was in and just now realized that I was laying on a couch in someone's house. Then I realized I went to a party last night and...Well...I don't know. It's all a blur. I must of passed out, but it still didn't explain why my stomach hurt. I was in the living room which was littered with a few people sprawled about, still out cold, and beer cans, among other things.

"Don't. Sit back down." Fake girl said to me, still eyeing my chest, practically licking her lips. I looked at her, confused as to how she knew me and better yet, why is she still eye raping me? "Who are you?" I asked her but I instantly regretted it because she gave a frustrated, angry groan and walked away. What the fuck is it with people and walking away?

 *

Teagan

I woke to the sun shining through the foreign curtains of a strangers room and went into my next-day-after-the-party routine. The first thing I do is to check to see if I still had my clothes on, cause it's not lesbian 'till the pants come off.(A/N: No offense, just a saying) When all my clothes were all good, except my shirt which was a little ruffled but on none the less. I check around the room for anyone else, who crashed in here. I only saw two other people, girls who were at both ends of the room, passed out, thankfully though, they had their clothes on. The third thing is to try and remember if I did anything stupid last night. When I couldn't think of anything, I went to put my hand on my cheek to try and think, but I recoiled from the now throbbing pain in cheek. I went into the bathroom that the bedroom, luckily had attached to it and looked in the mirror. I gasped at what I saw.

It was a big purple and blue-ish bruise forming on my cheek. And that's when it all came back to me. River doing drugs, him and I fighting, him hitting me across the cheek, Lucas saving the day, going upstairs, and then the mystery kisser, walking out.

But my mind wouldn't register the pain and betrayal of River slapping me, it was only focused on trying to figure out who the mystery kisser was. I had a feeling that I was forgetting something important important that he did..or said..? I shoved there thoughts away as the more I thought about it, the more my head hurt.

So instead of fussing over it, I'm going to go home, get the smell of achohol off of me and go for a run. Then after that..

I'm going to kick my brother's asses for letting me go to this party.

Oh and kill River while I'm at it.

*

Copyright 2011©Lovesoreel

Ya not the best chapter but it had to get out(: So the nickname and stuff..Whatcha think?? Like it? Hate it? Well either way I love it(:

20 Votes for the next chapter?

VOTE(:

Thanks and Enjoy!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!