REQUESTS ARE OPEN :3

If you have any requests for anything you guys wanna see more of or you want me to do something specific just comment it here, I'll try to check it frequently. 

 I'm okay with almost anything, if you want multiple characters x reader, I'm okay with it. Please specify what the reader is, if they are an elf, half elf, human, vampire, etc. If you want certain pronouns please say which ones otherwise it'll probably be anonymous as They/Them. 

Things I wont do a pretty slim and I hope obvious: No Rape or Pedophilia (I know you lovely's probably wouldn't ask but just on the off chance)

That is about it, I hope you lovely's have a wonderful day/night/evening/afternooon/morning!

And Remember to Hydrate, don't dydrate! <3

If you do I have a few things I need you to include:

1. What's the race of your character?  

2. Are they Male, Female, non-binary, trans, ect? 

3. If you would like a multi ship like Vax x Readerx Pike for example, please let me know!

4. Can be a Character x Character if you so wish it.  

5. Don't request anything more than once please, it's probably just taking a while for me to write- 

6. Please tell me what season and episode it's on or if it takes place before/after the series And/or which Au your talking about.

7. If you can please go into a bit of detail on what your looking for, you dont have too it just helps me and helps get the chapter out quicker.