SlightlyFlirty!Keyleth x GN!Reader

Keyleth: Y/n was banned from the chicken shack, so we had to go out of town to get some.
Y/n: Well, they shouldn't say "all you can eat" if they don't mean it.
Keyleth: Y/n, you ate a chair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Today's been a long day."

Winter was always tough in Whitestone. The cold air would bite and snarl sharply at your skin, the sensation of warmth leaving you for the day. You would have to travel for miles to find decent firewood, and it was tiring at that.

Since you had half moved in with Keyleth, you were curled up in bed with her, your face snuggled into her side and her arms wrapped around you, her slender fingers tracing random patterns on your back. Your hands were sprawled across her chest and reaching up to trace patterns into her cheeks and jawline and to play with her soft orange hair.

She chuckled quietly, sighing and pressing you against her more. "Yeah. This winter is probably one of the worst we've had for a while now."

You hummed in agreement, embracing the feeling of warmth and comfort provided by her. "...This is nice, though."

She nodded. "Much nicer than having to face everyone. I like being with you, just us."

You smiled warmly, blushing lightly. "Everyone was a little grouchy today. But I get it, it's very cold today."

Keyleth adjusted herself, turning on her side to face you, still keeping an arm lazily draped around you. You sighed at the loss of warmth, and she noticed. When she was facing you, she smirked.

"Oh, you miss my warmth, don't you?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

You blushed. "A-A little, yeah."

Keyleth sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Alright, just for you." She said, before leaning in and pressing her lips to yours in a sweet kiss, and you happily sighed, moving closer to her to eliminate space between the both of you. The kiss deepened, Keyleth pulling you against her and you gave a tiny whine from the back of your throat. Her teeth lightly bit on your bottom lip, and you smirked, noticing that Keyleth was starting to become bolder.

She pulled back from you, her eyes scanning your face, taking in every detail. Your cheeks were now flushed, lips parched and taking in quiet breaths after the kiss. Your eyes were half-lidded, and you were smiling at her warmly yet shyly.

"...I think we should get some sleep now." Was all you could say, a breathy laugh escaping your lips. Keyleth chuckled, letting you snuggle into her chest, her arms tightening around you.

"Yeah. Besides, Percy is sleeping in the other room, I don't think he would want to wake up to the sound of you calling my name." She muttered slyly.

You blushed and gasped, lightly hitting her chest. "K-Keyleth!!"