Keyleth x (Nb!Winged!Tiefling!Reader)❤‍🩹

Y/n: Jail is no fun. I'll tell you that much.
Keyleth: Oh, you've been?
Y/n: Once. In Monopoly.

AHH Sorry this is super short but I tried, sorry it took so long, but I hope you like it, I tried to iclude all aspects of what you asked for :)

I am still also working on a suprise, its just taking forever

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staring up at the sky with a hazy gaze, you laid in the grass, your blood spread around you a bit. Your lips were parted a bit as you took shallow and slow breathes, this Dragon proved difficult to kill, and this was the second time you had almost died with the group Vox Machina.

Your arms and legs were spread out as an annoying tingle shot through your body, annoying you greatly, the feeling of warm blood under you and oozing from your wounds made you almost want to vomit.

You could hear the others still fighting, but you were starting too feel really tired, the pain not helping and only making you more tired. Maybe if you just closed your eyes...

"Y/N!"

Just for a few minutes...Just too help with the pain...

"Y/n don't close your eyes!"

You slowly close your eyes as you feel a pair of arms hold you, falling into a dreamless sleep.

//Time skip//

Pike had healed your wounds, although you still hadn't woken up yet though. Keyleth sat at your side, holding your hand tightly as she tried not to cry. She felt horrible for not being able to be there for you, to be able to protect you.

She was shot from her thoughts at the sound of you groaning, your eyes slowly opening as you mustered up the strength to turn your head, "Kiki...?" Your weak hoarse voice says as she hugs you tightly as she almost starts crying.

"OH THANK THE GODS!" Shesays happily as you chuckled, attempting to sit up, Immediately regretting the decision as a searing pain shot through your side as you hissed and grabbed your side.

Keyleth helped you lay back down, "No! Rest, I am not losing you again." She says as she wipes her eyes to stop tears from flowing, you smile up at her, lifting a hand and cupping her cheek.

"I'm fine Kiki...Don't worry alright?" You say comfortingly as she shakes her head, "But your wing- It got injured, what if you're never able to fly again? You love flying! It's one of your favorite hobbies!" She says worriedly as you look to the side to see your very battered wing in bandages since Pike was too weak at the time to heal it.

You smile softly as you look back at Keyleth, "As long as you're by my side, I'll be fine, don't worry."

Keyleth just shook her head, hugging you again as her tears started falling, you patted her head, running your fingers through her hair gently as you sigh, "Love, please, I'm sure my wing and such will be fine." You say as she just nods a bit, "Ok.."

Keyleth makes a squeak sound as you pick her up with your tail suddenly, letting her cuddle up to you, though she was hesitant because of your injuries. However you reassured her it was fine.

Keyleth was soon snuggled up too your chest, a soft smile plastered on her face as she fell asleep, you sigh as you flick you tail a bit, hissing a bit as you made the mistake of trying to move your wing, shaking your head and smiling down at Keyleth, closing your eyes and slowly going to sleep again yourself.