Percy x (GenderNeutral!Reader) 💓

Vex: Y/n isn't answering their phone
Percy: I'll call
Vex: Pike and I have both tried six times each, what makes you thi-
Y/n: Hello?

(Again not relavent just funny)

Warnings: None, just fluff and wholesome shit with You and Percy being Married-

Note: Sorry its a bit short :')

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Storm. One of the things you loved but tonight was quite different. You always loved when it rained at night, it helped you fall asleep more peacefully. The sound of little drops hitting the window and the air of rain.

There was a loud thunder and lightning. Much louder than usual. In whitestone it rains pretty often so you were glad. But today you couldn't sleep because of it.

Every minute you heard the loudest thunder you ever heard in your life. Your husband was sleeping right behind you. Percy had his arms around your waist as tight as he could.

You can hear little snoring coming from him. Also you can hear louder snoring which is coming from Grog in the room over.

You heard another thunder. You started shaking a little. Your eyes were twitching all over the room. You were really tough but this made you really scared. You covered your ears with your hands to protect yourself from another loud thunder.

Percy felt your body shake so much that it woke him up. At first he thought you were just shocked but when you started shaking more, he got worried. He even felt how your hands quickly ran to your ears to cover them.

"Hey love, are you okay?" Percy's worried voice asks softly. You sigh, you didn't want him to make fun of you. Even though you knew he would never make fun of you, before you could answer you heard another loud thunder.

You covered your ears tighter and cringed more under yours and Percy's blanket. "Love, look at me please." Percy says, and You slowly turn to face him.

Percy saw the fear in your eyes, you were sweating and shaking. He didn't like it at all. He smiled at you and gave you a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'm here. I'm gonna protect you from anything." Percy softly says to you. He puts one arm on your waist very tightly and pulls you closer to him. And with his second arm he started playing with your hair.

You snuggle your face into his neck and intertwine your legs with his. He went from playing with your hair to rubbing your back. He slowly rubbed small circles on your back. After a few minutes you heard another loud thunder with lightning.

Percy started humming softly into your ear. He always hummed one melody that got stuck in your head. It was such a beautiful melody.

He put a last kiss on your head. He could feel how your body relaxed in his arms and after a while you fell asleep. Percy admired you for a while but not for so long because he quickly fell asleep. Peacefully with you in his arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I KNOW IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT! But I hoped you liked this story!